• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Leaving

K

Kasee

Well, I have finally decided to close my account. It is paid for till Feb., 23rd, 2010.

It was fun and I am grateful to all of you who have shown me friendship and who have helped me.

I have pixals on every shard..more on some than others...=P...hate to see them just disssappear..

PM me here and if I have not already given it away ....Good luck to all and stay safe..

Happy New Year!

L

Lord Urza

So sorry to hear that, hate to see anyone leave our shard.

Safe Journeys Kasee!

K

Kasee

Most of you know me as Danse or Wildfire...Shoulda mentioned that before...=P

Lady Arwen

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry to see you leave :( But good luck! Come visit us every once in a while! :)

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*frowns*
Hate to see you go girl, Good luck in whatever is next in line for you.
We'll be here if ya decide to come back =)

Oh, and btw, just cause ya not playing don't mean ya can't post us a few stories once in a while *grins*

aoLOLita

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Au revoir, La Danse Macabre - not adieu :) If you do decide to return, your friends in the Alliance will be here for you!

MageCruella

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awww girl. So sad to see you go! Do drop in, we will always be glad to see you!

legendsguy

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
-grumbles- usually i don't care when people leave, but i like danse. now give me one good reason why yer leaving! i think you should stay :grrr:

kulder

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You'll be back they always come back it's an addiction you feel better after a few weeks or even months but slowly it eats at you,
you start to think I wonder if my pets are being cared for correctly or did I leave any candle's burning in that old house I had or even if it's still there ya know I bet I could have placed a bigger place or even a Keep,
If I had a better suit I could have taken that medusa by myself but it was fun with my friends there. and so on
Danse you will be sorely missed good luck and come back and see us

A

Az of DSR

Keep in mind you can keep your banks full of items and close the account and in a year or two when you want to return (we all do) the chars and the items in there banks will still be there.....

Keep your stuff is the best advice I can give you. You will regret giving it away when you return, even if it does feel good to do so right now. ( =