• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Leaving UO

A

Azazel of LA

Well Ive been playing for 11 years and just dont have the time or desire to play UO anymore. I would like to thank all of the nice people who have helped me over the years and to all my friends I will sure miss you all. I will be selling my account (or at least trying) so if anyone is interested PM your Email address and I will send you a list of whats on the account. I am willing to accepts trades for my account so dont think you need cash for it.

A

Azazel of LA

Ty Mag , I was just trying to say goodbye and for some reason people started getting nasty , another reason I really dont play UO anymore too.

Littleblue

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bye Azazel...I don't know you personally, but I have enjoyed reading your posts. I wish you the best in all your future endeavors! :)

A

Azazel of LA

If I didnt have so much crap Id have no trouble just giving my account away , but I have over 500mil gold , a luna home and a collection of all full armor sets and artifacts (cursed,non cursed,minor and tokuno). I just cant let all that crap go for nothing. We will see how it goes with all the people Im currently talking to. I have someone interested in the hole account , but if that doesnt work out I already have a buyer for the house and one for the armor sets , so maybe there will be some free stuff later on ..... we will see. And thank you to all the people who sent me messages.

A

Azazel of LA

I am 95% sure I got a buyer , so no more offers are being taken , thank you again everyone for your kind words and to all who showed interest in my items. I hope things get better for those who choose to keep playing. IF I ever see advertising for UO , who knows maybe I will activate one of the many accounts that were given to me in the past.

A

Azazel of LA

I will still be peeking in to see how UO is doing , I still have way to many friends who play. Im gonna be grabbing an Xbox 360 this week so if anyone plays online there feel free to add me to your friends list on Xbox live (Im Azazel1978)

W

Warrior of Time

EA is still EA who do you hurt by changing to Xbox. EA don't mind if you spend all that money on something else they sell.

A

Azazel of LA

EA is still EA who do you hurt by changing to Xbox. EA don't mind if you spend all that money on something else they sell.
I never said anything about trying to "Hurt" anyone by leaving the game , Im leaving because I just dont want to play anymore , its as simple as that. Im not whining about how the game has been ruined like Ive seen people in the past doing. I do think that UO is kinda being ignored though and hope that it gets the attention it deserves so my friends can enjoy UO for years to come. And correct me if Im wrong but isnt EA and Microsoft 2 totally differant companies? So that would make your post ...... how do I say this ..... confusing?

A

Azazel of LA

Don't do it......... get a PS3 instead!!!
Until Sony lowers their price and does something like Xbox live , Im gonna keep waiting. Im a Playstation guy , but Im not a dumb Playstation guy! Plus I really want to check out Fable 2 and Gears of War 2.

I

Infiniti

Sorry to see you go Azazel. I wish you well and hope you return to the boards now and then as I enjoyed reading your posts.

W

Warrior of Time

EA makes both Xbox and UO
Where did Microsoft come in to it?

Enjoy the Xbox if you decide to get it.

A

Azazel of LA

EA makes both Xbox and UO
Where did Microsoft come in to it?

Enjoy the Xbox if you decide to get it.
Are you just trying to mess with people or do you really think this? EA makes games FOR the Xbox 360 as do many other companies , but the system itself is made by Microsoft. I hopped onto wikipedia to check and I dont see a mention of EA anywhere in the development of the Xbox 360.

Anyways I wouldnt even care if EA made it because its not like Im boycotting them for neglecting UO , Im just moving on from it because Im no longer interested in playing it. I will be getting my 360 later this week and look forward to moving on in my "gaming life" (what little time I have to play anymore).

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
good bye azazel, i'll miss you, i appreciated all your help over the last year, especially during the casca quest runs!

A

Azazel of LA

good bye azazel, i'll miss you, i appreciated all your help over the last year, especially during the casca quest runs!
Yes Casca was a crazy time , I rezzed so many people its not even funny. The most fun was figuring it out the 1st night with about 20-25 people following me.

A

Azazel of LA

Well the account was transfered this morning and 5 min later I ordered my Xbox 360 Elite. Thanks again to all who showed interest in the account. I will still be reading the boards to see how the story line goes (I want to know what the threads of life/fate are for) so I wont vanish into thin are quite yet.