• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Leaving UO - FREE ITEMS

• Thread starter Lady_Kattalina
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2
L

Lady_Kattalina

Once upon a time I had this little shop and I always kept a huge stock of plants and seeds. Now, you all can have it! :p There are also a ton of tools I used for crafting, tailoring, tinkering, etc. And there is an array of weapons that I collected and never really knew why, aside from them being bright colors. haha

Everything is in boxes set to Anyone access, so help yourself. I did leave my collection of dye tubs and dyes in a locked down box up front for anyone whose interested to use too. This will all be available to everyone until July 21, 2010--one day before my account expires. Then I will throw anything left over into the emptied containers and let the house decay. I'm mostly doing this because I want to keep my plant crates, but they're too heavy/full right now to fit in the bank. So please, go stock up on plants and seeds, it's free! :D

The house is in the Malas Mountain range, NE of Luna. There's a huge FREE in white tiles on the floor, you can't miss it. :)

Coordinates: 98o 32'N 20o 40'E

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Perhaps a change of playstyle would keep you interested in the game?

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Perhaps a change of playstyle would keep you interested in the game?
Yes, can we do anything to convince you to stay... or at least make you promise to come back?

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I used to live in that spot. Nice neighborhood.

Sorry to hear you're leaving.

L

Lady_Kattalina

I used to live in that spot. Nice neighborhood.

Sorry to hear you're leaving.
I know you lived there, you gave me the plot. haha

It won't go to total waste. I've set something up for whoever catches it go IDOC. A sort of parting gift. ;)

To everyone who shared their sentiments about me leaving, I'm sure I'll be back around in a few years. I'll miss growing my e-plants eventually--I always do. But, no time for games right now. :)

I wish everyone the absolute best, whether or not I ever met you--everyone deserves happiness. UO is a fun place and Catskills is the best shard, hands down. :D

Enjoy the game everyone and play nice. :p

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wish you many great adventures, happiness, and joy in your real life travels. Take care and be safe :)