• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Leaving UO... for RL

M

MrMarcus

Hi all,
just to let you all know that I'm leaving UO for good. With a growing family, I lack time for it.

So for those interrested: Within the next fews weeks, I'll toss off my 2 homes, stuff on the ground just next to the famous Lady Tang's Book Store in Malas, Atlantic.

You can't miss it. Theyre 2 18x18 homes.

I'll trash more than 500 millions value in items.

You don't want to miss it: Rares, goods, more and more!

Regards,

Snow78

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Even tho i may not know you, I wish you and your family the best. Sorry to see you go.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's very nice of you. Best of luck in RL and sorry to see another player go. Perhaps you might save some of your favorite items and gold in your bank in case you make it back. You never know!

Thor VII

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's very nice of you. Best of luck in RL and sorry to see another player go. Perhaps you might save some of your favorite items and gold in your bank in case you make it back. You never know!
i agree with Assia, you never know.

good luck in rl MrMarcus

kind regards

BlissMarie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congratulations on that decision, MrMarcus! It's a good one.
You will be gaining skills and stats where they really matter, the real world!
Best wishes for lots of love and laughter!

BlissMarie

BlissMarie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I went to your house. I now see I am not the only one who collects blessed bacon. =) I thought I was the only one and was happy when I saw evidence that I'm not. Maybe you shouldn't leave the game after all.

BlissMarie

M

MrMarcus

I went to your house. I now see I am not the only one who collects blessed bacon. =) I thought I was the only one and was happy when I saw evidence that I'm not. Maybe you shouldn't leave the game after all.

BlissMarie
Hehe,
yeah, I tend to grab and collect "junks" like these. And this habit cost me lot, lot of lockdowns :D

Cogniac

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If I were you, I'd sell out instead. 500 million in rares converted to cash would buy quite a few diapers!