• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Leaving UO... for RL

M

MrMarcus

Hi all,
just to let you all know that I'm leaving UO for good. With a growing family, I lack time for it.

So for those interrested: Within the next fews weeks, I'll toss off my 2 homes, stuff on the ground just next to the famous Lady Tang's Book Store in Malas.

You can't miss it. Theyre 2 18x18 homes.

I'll trash more than 500 millions value in items.

You don't want to miss it: Rares, goods, more and more!

Regards,

F

Falcon of Atlantic

Sorry to see you leave :( But I understand that family comes first :)

N

Nh'bdy

If you have any season 7 or 8 ATL Event Moderator rares I have a museum that you will be duly credited in. And sucks to hear about that real life thing, happened to me for a bit, too.

DeadBob

Ancient Alien
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wot?! You think a beautiful girl, kids, real life is worth more than ...than uh this... wait. OK, you may have a point. Luck to Ye :thumbup1: MrMarcus.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
M

MrMarcus

If you have any season 7 or 8 ATL Event Moderator rares I have a museum that you will be duly credited in. And sucks to hear about that real life thing, happened to me for a bit, too.
Don't be sorry for me; be happy for me :)
I really like what real life brings to me.
Who knows: Maybe, someday, it will be my son or my daughter that will play this game ;)

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Sorry to see you go, Marcus. Fare thee well!

-OBSIDIAN-

Kelline

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sorry to see u go,

remember to atleast put ur soul stones (& REALLY really import stff u want) in your bank, cuz u NEVER know

D

Dingas

I think i Found something =)

Im guessing this was from you, I found 519 different essences stacked around brit bank in fel, I had to thank my wife for sending me around looking for jewels =)

I recalled to the bank and was like HOLY S)#^# and picked stuffs up.

M

MrMarcus

Waist of time..... went to house for two weeks and a no show...
I think you passed by at the wrong time of the day :(
'Cause, as you can see, houses are now emptied...

Thanks to those "scavengers" that took all the stuff and sayed "thanks".
It was my pleasure :)