• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Transfer Offer Leaving Europa for ATL...Possibly via a few other shards....Read on

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okies i will be leaving Europa in approx 24 hours....so for stuff out of europa ...the end destination Atlantic

I can /maybe/ possibly depending on time....1 jump per 24 hours timer....go to any or none of these shards on the way....GL, Pacs ,Lake Superior, Chezzy, Hokuto and Asuka

So hit my icq....normally place items in a bag with your icq number and name and destination on the bag or a book inside the bag....

icq 658366531

THP - LandStalker General

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey im leaving in 6 hours or so...ive had only two shard requests...so be it!!
hokuto and lake superioir will be added b4 going to atlantic ....hehhehee... makes life easy for me...

PinkPandora

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
i'm not sure if you got my icq request for asuka to LS or asuka to Atl... our time zones never seem to line up :(

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
jumping from hokuto to asuka for 24 hours...icq me...iam on/off////sorry if u miss me

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
at present will be today asuka 24 hours max...uk time monday 17.00- 17.00
tuesday will jump to LSuperior
wednesday onto atlantic...

sorry lineman europa was long time back- saturady/sunday got no response on icq so left with only my own few bits to hokuto

my connection is pretty iffy because we are on a break in the middle of the peak district...but...maybe u catch me/maybe not...

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No worries, im away from home till tomorrow night anyway. Thanks for offer though.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
leaving asuka going to lake superior... 24 hours max....uk time 18.00- 18.00

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
on lake superior for stuff out of LS to atlantic....20 hours,,,,ksara