• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Transfer Offer Leaving Atlantic in next few days....6 shard targets

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okies the festival is over time to catch a breath bag stuff- tidy the atlantic house a little and take stock!!! Then transfer on to my other shards round robin destinations ....

i will be leaving atlantic around 18.00 thursday 21st of may [uk time]

destinations are GL , Chezzy ,Lake superior, Hokuto, Asuka and finally Europa

i can maybe alter the order to suit people...

i wont carry heaps of junk so please dont ask.....good items only!!!! that u want to get back home to any of the 6 shards above for free!!!...alas i will be limited for space....as these are shard shield transfers ....AND NOT real token transfers....u all know the difference......i will be espcially fullon the last leg to Europa...

but ask....if u dont ask u dont get [simple]

icq 267 208 357

Last edited:

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
i might have one or 2 items from GL / Chezzy / LS to Euro. i will check laters and Q you

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
okies...offer open till thursday for stuff leaving atlantic ......on thursday i will be leaving atlantic

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
leave in 12 hours icq 267208357 ...the old ''new''icq is deleted due to it stopping working and a message asking to ring customer services...so ive deleted it......dont ask...

atlantic to chessy first....

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
on chezzy today ....next up hokuto...267208357 is the only icq i can use...

get in touch if u want items moving between

destinations are GL , Chezzy ,Lake superior, Hokuto, Asuka and finally Europa

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
on Hokuto

destinations left GL , LS ,Asuka and Europa