• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fishing] Lava Fishing

Arpindin

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I have tried searching and asking everywhere with no answer. Where do I go to fish for Lava fish. I have lava traps, I have lava hooks and I have no lava deep enough to fish. I am a new/old player (quit for several years, but am now back). So many new things but I have always loved fishing, however this is beginning to frustrate me to the point I am not wanting to keep trying the quests. No fun if you can't use the rewards you get. Thank you in advance. Atlantic if it makes a difference which shard.

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I believe in the Abyss but I am not 100% positive

Arpindin

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Ok next stupid question. I'm a fisherman with magery for healing, archery 120, can I survive the Abyss?

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I believe there are some safe spots to fish, just have to run and invis a lot on the way there lol