• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

LAST POST: Create a database for next beta test

• Thread starter nobuttkisser
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
N

nobuttkisser

Although I am having "Issues" with the cancelling/register page, I would like to see if a database of all players of TSO/EA Land created, then (should a new sim type game is created, Please contacted a chosen few, by email

I for one would love to be the elite few to test the game, and help the creators toss around every possible gameplay option to insure that the game remains within the intended gameplay rules.

If not I have cancelled one account and will attempt to cancel my other one.. after I investigate and querey why the page mis-direct to a "page not found error"

In an imaginary gaming enviorment, its been "virtually real"

--Enjoy Your Life.... you ONLY get one