• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Last laff

• Thread starter Little Sadie
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
L

Little Sadie

Mr T is working on his last laff in cash. I am kind of sad that it is almost over with. This toon has been so much more fun to work then any of my other toons. I won't be on this Sunday run because of Easter so will probably max him before the weekend. Clean those clubs Soup!

C

Crazy Fireball

Holy crap Terri!

Lol, i gave up kinda on getting my vps, congrats!

L

Little Sadie

Thanks everyone! I am up to RB 43 now I think. I have a lot to do this week for Easter but hoping to get them done by Friday. We'll see.

S

soupandquackers

They are in need of shining they have been collecting dust recently.

L

Little Sadie

Thanks! Send me a new code from Daffodil. I'll add her to Feline when I get on. Mr T is up to level 47 now and still hoping to max by Friday.

S

Squeaker

Have a great maxing Terri! I know you've had fun with him and I'm sure you will after :D