• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Last days!

N

Nenime

My absolute favourite in this publish is the Commodity Deed Box. That is indeed a very useful addition. It will help me getting over that the Spring Collection ends :sad2: - but then again... I have more time to complete my Zoo Armour :)

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Com deed box, Ore Cart and Tree Stumps are the first things i'm going to get :)

Magdalene

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
[NEWS] Publish 55 to All Shards Publish 55 to All Shards
Jeremy Dalberg
09 Sep 2008 17:20:45

Publish 55 will be published to all shards during their next regular maintenance (for the Japanese shards, we just missed them - it'll get published there during tomorrow's maintenance.)

To see the full Publish 55 notes, clicky this! http://update.uo.com/design_595.html

N

Nenime

The first thing I will do is to check how many points I have left and what I can get from them. Feels odd not to collect anymore... :bored: *sighs*

Now I just can wait untill next month when I have my next Account Anniversary. :drool:

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Everything been turned in yesterday. I just had a feeling the publish would come fast. All points are claimed too.

Time to move on too gardening. Killed my first Titans and Kappas and just started the first 10 plants to grow . Hopefully i still have my green fingers! ;)