• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lasher

Sargatanza

Journeyman
I think, i know how this new unicorn mount was born! It was Mr Victim, riding His van, cruising around with full cargo of rainbow. Maybe He use one of Mr Nonel's strong booze, anyway, accidently smash wild horse at the turning point and did His best to save horse life, You can see the result :)

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
IMHO it's the best mount for PVP, cuz nothing would be more insulting than getting killed by someone riding that ugly colorful unicorn lol :p

Blind Otto

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am SO glad that I can't see that thing. It sounds terrible. Vanity pets. *shudder* But I suppose I shouldn't judge a unicorn by its colour.

Are we getting the Ultima VII book "Everything an Avatar Should Know About Sex" along with the unicorn?
(The book was blank - draw your own conclusions!)

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Did they forget the wings? If they want little girls to play, they need to add the wings :p

Last Christmas, one of my grandkid told me, she wanted a horse with wings and it should be purple.

upload_2017-1-14_0-20-2.png

Last edited: