LA's Surprise Friday Night Hunt, February 12, 2010 at 7pm central time !!

• Thread starter Dark Angel XXXX
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
D

Dark Angel XXXX

Would like to invite everyone to Lake Austin's Friday night hunt. We will be meeting at 7pm central time at the West Britain bank. We have been having a blast and collecting alot of robes lol. But, we are learning :)...See you all then. Also, if you have a new character who needs help with training etc, we would be happy to go with you during the week or weekends to help you gain in your skills.

Whitestar4016

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sep 9, 2008
Colorado
I'm getting off work right at that time. could you leave a few runes around to the hunt so latecomers can participate as well? Thanks and as always. Enjoy

Delbrie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jan 17, 2006
ok depending on which hunt we are doing i will leave some runes. If there are no runes, then turn on your general chat and yell for me.

gortman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dec 11, 2009
Colorado
Hoping I'll be able to make it tonight, at least for a little while. If not, good luck to everyone and have fun!

Delbrie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jan 17, 2006
WOW last night was fun. We did not have a lot of people but managed to put down a rat spawn. Then with only two brave sould we attempted an undead spawn and aorked it up to the boss. A couple friends came in and helped us take down the boss. Learned a lot. See you all next week. Thanks to those who showed up and helped us along.