• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Large BOD list?

J

Judge

I'm a bit new to the BOD game and am looking for some information. I found the Tower of Roses and thats some awesome information but I can't find the following:

Is there a site that has a list of the possible Large BOD's that will show the small BOD components required to fill them...Or a list of possible small BOD's that shows the Large BODs they can go with?

I have some exceptional small BOD's that I've filled and don't know whether they're worth holding onto or not.

For example I have a small BOD that's Exceptional/20/Floppy Hat that's complete and sitting in a chest. I could turn it in alone and get the reward but it would suxor to then get a Large BOD that it would go with.

Any suggestions?

4gregu

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All that info is also loacated on the Tower of Roses site. Just click on the "Outfits (LBODs)" link at the top of the chart.

G

Look at the potential rewards from the LBods on towerofroses.com. If the reward from that type of LBod isnt worth acquiring, then turn the SBod in. If the LBod it would fit has a reward that is worth acquiring then keep the SBod.

Identify the type of LBod that your SBod fits into by comparing the following

-Leather type
-Quailty type: normal or exceptional
-Item Count of the LBod & SBod - 10, 15, or 20