• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lake Austin was donated Teleporter Tile for Human Abbyss House

swampjumper

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
greetings we this morning were donated teleporter tiles so that the human house in the abyss would be public free access to all . The teleporter was kindly donated by Michiko of(wolf) circle alliance of Catskills shard.Her char Orianna is Gri Guild leader we give many thanks to her for her kindness. we will be negotiating for the spot to place entrance tile at in near future. :):):):):):)

gortman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
greetings we this morning were donated teleporter tiles so that the human house in the abyss would be public free access to all . The teleporter was kindly donated by Michiko of(wolf) circle alliance of Catskills shard.Her char Orianna is Gri Guild leader we give many thanks to her for her kindness. we will be negotiating for the spot to place entrance tile at in near future. :):):):):):)
That's great news! Please let us know where the entrance tile is placed when that happens. :)

L

Liquid_Ape

Any word on this? I have recently returned to the shard and trying to get my bearings straight.

gortman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The public teleporter was in place Saturday night when Xanthril showed it to me. The public teleporters to both the human and gargoyle Abyss houses are linked to the LOST auction house in Luna. In case you don't know, go out the east gate and the LOST auction house is the first house north of the road along the inner wall. The two teleporters are right inside the entrance in the middle. The one to the west goes to the gargoyle house in the Abyss, the one to the east to the human/elf plot.

L

Liquid_Ape

The public teleporter was in place Saturday night when Xanthril showed it to me. The public teleporters to both the human and gargoyle Abyss houses are linked to the LOST auction house in Luna. In case you don't know, go out the east gate and the LOST auction house is the first house north of the road along the inner wall. The two teleporters are right inside the entrance in the middle. The one to the west goes to the gargoyle house in the Abyss, the one to the east to the human/elf plot.
Awesome! Thanks for the info.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Elves:

There was a quest event a couple months back, where two players that successfully completed the quests (one of them was Gargoyle only, the other was human & elf only), on each shard, won an actual HOUSE PLOT in the new Abyss dungeon.

The Human quest house ended up being south of the Silver Sapling area, while the Gargoyle quest house ended up being on the west side of the lava river separating the Slasher of Veils area from the Caverns of the Discarded (between the two monster areas).

As the very expensive (And high year - 12th?) vet reward teleporters can link two houses across facets, and that only house owners (And maybe coowners) could recall to those dungeon houses, it was determined that these houses be equipped with those teleporters as quickly as possible, to facilitate easier access to the central area of the Abyss.

For a person new to the Stygian Abyss expansion, a quest must be done to be able to enter the abyss. this can be the Gargoyle-side quest, involving the Shrine of Singularity and a quiz on that virtue similar to the one that starts the Cloak of Humility quest, or the Human-side quest that is more dangerous, but IMO more fun, that involves a quest chain in the Underworld (the area accessible from the new landmass attached to Fire Island) to recover 3 key parts. The latter quest involves a lot of running, killing some acid slugs to get the things needed to burn away vines to access secret doors, and a fight with a guy that drops a decent (But surpassed by later event items) robe.

D

Dark Angel XXXX

OOOOO what fun I have in the Abyss !!! The two teles are really great. I actual know the place now and alot more fun since I know where I am going lol...Thanks alot to both the players who have opened up their house to make it fun for us all !!!
Welcome back Painted Elves :)...We sure need alot more players on LA.. Need anything give me a shout in chat.

Painted Elves

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you Basara for that. I kept walking on those teleporters only to be told I needed to be on a quest...

And thank you too Dark Angel. I love LA. I'm not going anywhere permanently. :)