• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lake Austin Church

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pacem

Come join us Sunday evenings. A truely unique event, and something the whole family can enjoy! Have many of your questions answered in a warm and friendly atmosphere. Our get-togethers are every Sunday evening 9:30pm EST in the NW corner of Luna, inside town walls. No name calling, cuss words or bashing are allowed. I look forward to seeing you there. :)

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Come join us Sunday evenings. A truely unique event, and something the whole family can enjoy! Have many of your questions answered in a warm and friendly atmosphere. Our get-togethers are every Sunday evening 9:30pm EST in the NW corner of Luna, inside town walls. No name calling, cuss words or bashing are allowed. I look forward to seeing you there. :)
It's inappropriate to bring religion into the game. Take it elsewhere.

P

Pacem

Not going to happen. :)
the LA church has been there for almost 5 years, and will remain another 5 years Lord willing. As long as He allows it, it will remain. :)
Be blessed!

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not going to happen. :)
the LA church has been there for almost 5 years, and will remain another 5 years Lord willing. As long as He allows it, it will remain. :)
Be blessed!
Duration has nothing to do with it. It is wrong. Furthermore I have been on Lake Austin longer than you; made a bigger impact on the Lake Austin community than you or anybody else here for that matter and firmly believe it is wrong of you to use Ultima Online to solicit random people from the gaming community. There is common place for that outside of this game, like a church.

P

Pacem

Duration has nothing to do with it. It is wrong. Furthermore I have been on Lake Austin longer than you; made a bigger impact on the Lake Austin community than you or anybody else here for that matter and firmly believe it is wrong of you to use Ultima Online to solicit random people from the gaming community. There is common place for that outside of this game, like a church.
The logical question is, how do you know how long I have played, to base a comparison between yourself and I?

Secondly, as long as God wills it, it does not matter what people think. I work to please God, not man. :)
"If God be for us, who can be against us?"
God is here, and He is and will be here to stay. No amount of complaining, tormenting, paging to the gms or writing to EA will stop it if God does not allow it. God is here, and He is working wonders and blessings for many people. Take it how you will, it will not change a thing. Fighting against God will get you nowhere at all, friend. :)

And... you're right! The right place for that is a church, so... there is a church on Lake Austin just for that! :)

S

SLACK

The logical question is, how do you know how long I have played, to base a comparison between yourself and I?

Secondly, as long as God wills it, it does not matter what people think. I work to please God, not man. :)
"If God be for us, who can be against us?"
God is here, and He is and will be here to stay. No amount of complaining, tormenting, paging to the gms or writing to EA will stop it if God does not allow it. God is here, and He is working wonders and blessings for many people. Take it how you will, it will not change a thing. Fighting against God will get you nowhere at all, friend. :)

And... you're right! The right place for that is a church, so... there is a church on Lake Austin just for that! :)
I don't particularly think it's a great idea to bring religion to the game either Alister since there are so many diverse beliefs but if it makes him and his friends happy what's the harm?
If you don't like it just don't go.
Not like he's hogging the boards with teh amount of posting action that is going on here anyhow..............

T

Tycolby

:coco: You all are becoming more and more nuts everyday.

Its a Community Event which LA needs alot of.

Hey How about a holy war Shard!!!!!

It would be like Siege but all relion based. Factions would be like Christian Muslim, Hindu, Athiest, Wicken/Pagen, maybe Buhda and a few others.

Turn Off Char Transfers for good on LA and make it the Holy Wars lands.

Status
Not open for further replies.