• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lagging question

S

Skwiz

Prolly isnt the best place to put this but im curious to know if anyone knows the answer to this.. I live in Arizona and i play siege perilous.. Usually my ping is 105.. And stays solid.. But for the past two days from 8 AM to 11 PM its Been 200+..

I did a trace route on SP Ip address and got this

Now to me it looks like #13 is the problem.. so i did a IP Finder and got this

IP: 144.223.246.6
Region: MISSOURI City: Kansas City
ISP Sprint/United Information Service

I wanna know if anyone else has this problem or knows what the United Information Service is.. My only guess is a host for ISPs in the west to get to the east.. Any ideas?

S

Skwiz

I Also did a trace route on all the east coast servers of UO and it seems like i go through this IP for all of them.. If that helps any.. Does anyone know how i can contact UO to see if They can resolve this.. or at least give me some advice on how i can?