• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lady Phoenix Memorial Set

• Thread starter Tovladian Soltyr
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
T

Tovladian Soltyr

Thanks to Darri's taxes we were able to open up the accounts needed to produce the items that I wanted to make for the Memorial collection that I was talking about when we had her in game Memorial Service.

All the items are "Crafted By RIP Lady Phoenix" and I will have plenty of sets available for those that wish to have them. And if anyone has special request for items please let me know.

To contact me feel free to PM me here and you can normally find me around luna bank. Also if there are any special requested items you would like made with the character let me know and I will make them.

A

Annienox

This is very nice and I would like a bow or something like that, that I can carry on Annie since she is the char I used to IDOC on and where I met Sue. Thank you for taking the time to do things like this. Let me know what I owe you for one and I will get the gold to you.

T

Tovladian Soltyr

all the items in the set are free, It is a way to keep her memory alive in a physical/pixel format.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
At your convenience, I would like a set to lock down in my library.
For all to view.
Very nice indeed, very nice.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the set is everything you see in the bag, Mal :)

thank you, Tov.... mine is in a viewable container at the castle

Rumil of Lorain

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would appreciate a set to lock down in my home along with a few other items from players who have passed

T

Tovladian Soltyr

For those I'm unable to meet face to face in game I will be places Memorial Packs on my vendor at Darri's Luna house.

They will be free.

D

DebconLady

TOV...Please if I may have a set!

Thank you My Dear! *hugs*

A

alaina123

I would really love to have a set for the Chappel in makoto. it would be an honor

R

Red Soldier

was she the same person as Ghost the archer of ice isle? had the small luna vendor house on the southern side? Deadly Shadow?

please say no.

B

BardMal

was she the same person as Ghost the archer of ice isle? had the small luna vendor house on the southern side? Deadly Shadow?

please say no.
Sorry, can't say say what you want to hear without telling a lie.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
because there may be some, like Red, that were not here during that time, the following link will take you to the thread about Lady Phoenix

Lady Phoenix

T

Tovladian Soltyr

Just some information, I have made the last of the Memorial items that I will be making. I have other projects to work on, I believe I have made enough that everyone that wants one will have one and have compiled a list of people that have either requested one or I know will want one when they return to game (If they return to game). Those sets will be held back for those people, I thank everyone for accepting them and thank you for helping to keep Darlene's memory alive.

K

Kula

Wait! Could you make a black lantern for me? :)

I currently use a twilight lantern of such a colour, and I would love to memorialize Lady Phoenix in such a way.

Thank you Tovl!