• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ladies Choice!!

Callista

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Ah… June! Its summer time, grass is green, and the skies are smiling down on us. How better a way to celebrate such a wonderful event than through a dance?! Come one, come all… The Purple Guardians of Honor are hosting a Ladies’ Choice Dance for June 28th, 7 pm by the Eastern Skies!! What does this mean you might ask!? It means that all the ladies should be asking their favorite beau’s to take then dancing of course!!
Everyone is invited…. Please join us at the Trinsic Market area for food, fun, and dancing.

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Allow me to speak for you Aedon, "I like my vital organs where they are, and have no intention on letting you eat them."

All kidding aside this seems like a recipe for disaster, women pulling men apart at the seems, it's gonna get violent.... At least I hope it does lol.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just wanted to thank Gillian for all the work she did on this for us. Couldn't have happened without her.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

Jordan Thyme

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
*hugs* and *kisses* I had a lot of fun! Also, it occurred to me as I was reading back.. that I should have mentioned the wonderful Piper as well, who kept my head from spinning off and pitched in too.