• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

ladder on castle front steps?

L

lunafraggle

i saw a castle that had a ladder on the front steps leading up to the secand floor and think this would be great so i dont have to open all the doors to get in my castle but when i try to place one there it says you can only place this in a house you own or it says cant place one in a door way, is there a trick to placing a ladder there or can they not be placed there anymore, the castle i saw with it is private so i could not try out the ladder. any info please!

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, that was my castle on LS I think. I did what is said to do on the link. Needed the ladder so it is gone now. Was handy tho.