• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

l a g

I

IRS

Any new info on all this lag? kinda reminds me of the days of "folks there is no memory leaks"

Great service EA

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No new info I can find...but what else can be said?
It's been over two weeks, and still not fixed, I have a sinking feeling we might as well learn to play in it, if it was gonna be fixed, it shoulda been by now :(

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Naw, by this Friday I'll have removed my billing info if it's not fixed. Then, if by the end of the month it's still lagging, I'm done with UO all together.

No sense to pay for an unplayable game.:eek:snap:

I

IRS

Latency Issues
Joanne Laroche18
"Nov 2008 17:07:36 ESTFor those of you who are experiencing latency issues we wanted to let you know that we've identified an issue with an individual telecom company whose network is affecting performance of players whose service is routed through their network at any point, particularly on the East Coast. We're sorry for the inconvenience everyone and thank you for your patience as our team continues to work with this provider to resolve the issue. "

My ping is back down to 30.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
yeah as of 8 pm central, I am almost as good as I used to be.
Still an occasional freeze, and a step slower, but way better than what the last few weeks have been.

Good job, I can play again =)