kyrite new way of pvp

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 29, 2009
me an zanity were fighting his assasian, he lures down to the guard zone an yew an spams gaurds an gets us both guard wacked u mighta beat chad in a duel but chad owns u in the field. call guards lmfao shows your character if the heat gets too hot call the cops.

E

Eyes of Origin

well, pics would've been nice.. but again, I didnt think it was true *sigh* thanks kyrite lol

R

Rumpelstiltskin

lol so because u are a stupid ass and atack me in a guard zone, and zanity resses you a red in guard zone its my fault...

ok lol

M

morgawr68

you wish you were that clever. and you would know something about the cops huh. too bad but , you got knocked the **** out!!!!

A

AireS

me an zanity were fighting his assasian, he lures down to the guard zone an yew an spams gaurds an gets us both guard wacked u mighta beat chad in a duel but chad owns u in the field. call guards lmfao shows your character if the heat gets too hot call the cops.
You wouldnt have that problem if he were orange.

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apr 3, 2009
pink can you even count the times when i was SUPR and we fought |M| early morning 2v5+ and they used the marble guard zone?

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 29, 2009
pink can you even count the times when i was SUPR and we fought |M| early morning 2v5+ and they used the marble guard zone?
see thats the thing u would raid spawners, an the guild u role with now u cant even get a 1v5 gank to kill me or any M. FL is the trashiest guild on this shard u ruined the name an tainted the game kudos.:thumbdown:

M

morgawr68

lol stuggi, i watched Cinnamon from CD make you take a dirt nap in despise just a few nights ago by herself. dont take a zerg for you.

M

MasterP

LOL stuii got wtf pwned by me 1v1 gimp vs gimp his 4/6 chilv parry dexxer vs my bok tamer. Not once but twice.

Stuii also thinks that duel's should have blood oath.

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apr 3, 2009
thats how he dueled me...i guess shame on me for not specifying the rules..i just thought it was a known thing that you dont bloodoath in a duel

R

Rumpelstiltskin

LOL stuii got wtf pwned by me 1v1 gimp vs gimp his 4/6 chilv parry dexxer vs my bok tamer. Not once but twice.

Stuii also thinks that duel's should have blood oath.
sargon thinks u can omen poison in a duel and not use cure pots lol
this is why m is a spawn guild and not a pvp guild

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sep 8, 2009
Cali'
MY GIMP OWNS STUII's GIMP!

4/6 parry dexxer with resist get owned! with evade toooo

its more for solo fighting if none of us GOO are online, its fun THC acctually stoped attacking me and had a nice conversation on how gay i am for not dying .

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 23, 2009

its more for solo fighting if none of us GOO are online, its fun THC acctually stoped attacking me and had a nice conversation on how gay i am for not dying .
Yeah, that char is a tank bro.

S

SUPRsalad

yeah, DAMMIT set, you're supposed to stop and DIE, give your ins $ and points, go spend the next 20 in stat... Don't you know anything??

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 23, 2009
yeah, DAMMIT set, you're supposed to stop and DIE, give your ins $ and points, go spend the next 20 in stat... Don't you know anything??
LOLOLOL NICE AVATAR...

"8 year olds dude......."