Krystal never took any Gold!!!!!

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

show me a case where this isnt the case thoo. the victim always could avoid it.

[/ QUOTE ]

like i siad when its someone in their ranks its different.. they are all hypocrites... glad to see siege is still alive and barely breathin.

[/ QUOTE ]

Everyone is a hypocrite this thread blows lock it, delete, burn it who cares anymore...

Someone either has a lot of gold... gold was deleted or who knows...

someone else should have removed gold from ven dur....

S

Sir Ha-ward

Damn this thread is filling up faster than my septic tank on taco night. I read a page and in a few minutes i gotta catch back up again.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 9, 2006
your moms room
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

but what makes your statement funny is that you dont know which of your two situations was the case, but still you say it was memnochs fault. with my reasoning you could do that, but not with yours. youd have to know if he just walked without looking or if he got tricked. and i doubt you were the houseowner when it happened.

[/ QUOTE ]
Read your own quote. Then explain to me why you are posting in this thread at all. You know just as much about this situation as I do.
I am simply defending a guildmate from an attack by many members of k0c. Krystal does not own the house- based on that I am making the assumption that it is impossible for her to have acquired any gold from it. Assuming my premises hold true, then krystal can not have the gold. That is all I have said in this thread (and that i have it, but i doubt many people beleieved that) with regards to what happened to the gold. Other people made baseless accusations against krystal- I made a fact-backed defense of krystal.

[/ QUOTE ]

But you dont care right? LOL Dude your doing the same thing your telling shak not to do.. defend a guildmate, no one said your wrong for doing it... but i guess only krystal chim and mono will know for sure where the gold went.

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

But you dont care right? LOL Dude your doing the same thing your telling shak not to do.. defend a guildmate, no one said your wrong for doing it...

[/ QUOTE ]
Explain to me who Shak was defending?
I don't think anyone accused Memnoc of stealing any gold.

G

but see, thats just another problem right there. why would someone stealing gold tell the truth about it. thats like asking a liar if hes lieing.

and dont get me wrong, i dont blame you for trying to defend a guildmate. but dont expect people shooting at the defenders too, specially if their defense is just based on trust or with wrong facts. that is exactly the reason ill never defend a guildmate. i dont know what happened for sure anyways.

I

imported_Ibichi

Why do you people keep bringing Chim up? He gave up the house before he left the game, gave it back to Krystal. That had to have been in October or November if not before than.

Again, Krystal asked us all to remove our vendors so she could redesign the house. She is the one that added the vendors back, the house was hers and hers alone at that time.

Chim has not played since the beginning of December so no matter what happened to the funds he was not involved.

Why am I posting this? Because he has not been on to read the thread at all today, in fact he normally doesnt even read the boards.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 9, 2006
your moms room
<blockquote><hr>

ya know puffy, for claiming to be in this just for fun and drama free- you really work to stir up drama.

[/ QUOTE ]

And I created this thread?

opps edit, Im just doing the same thing as you and defending a guildmate

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]and that would be? I don;t see any k0c getting blamed for stealing gold here...

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 9, 2006
your moms room
<blockquote><hr>

but see, thats just another problem right there. why would someone stealing gold tell the truth about it. thats like asking a liar if hes lieing.

and dont get me wrong, i dont blame you for trying to defend a guildmate. but dont expect people shooting at the defenders too, specially if their defense is just based on trust or with wrong facts. that is exactly the reason ill never defend a guildmate. i dont know what happened for sure anyways.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would admit to it.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 9, 2006
your moms room
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]and that would be? I don;t see any k0c getting blamed for stealing gold here...

[/ QUOTE ]

I had my turn... now its someone elses....

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 9, 2006
your moms room
wrap it! im out of this one it served its purpose hopefully people are more aware of where they put their vendors now.

G

yeah, but you see, thats the problem with attention *****s. even if you admit to it, who would know you really did it xD

I

imported_Soul'Ess

Wow, what a thread.

I blinked and there it was.

Page 6 at that.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I just wanted to point out that Chim did own the house for awhile, than he gave it back to Krystal who had it up til the time I left the game. When he gave the house back to her we had to take our vendors down because she wanted to redesign it.

[/ QUOTE ]

The truth. She did own the house. Are you all really surprised about this? I’m not

I

imported_dexdash

i cant belive i lost 20 minutes of my life reading about how some one who hasnt played in a while in some way lost some pixels and it mey or may not be anyones fault but their own. no wonder those guys in the middle east want to kill us all. hurray for no reason to live!!!

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

I just wanted to point out that Chim did own the house for awhile, than he gave it back to Krystal who had it up til the time I left the game. When he gave the house back to her we had to take our vendors down because she wanted to redesign it.

[/ QUOTE ]

The truth. She did own the house. Are you all really surprised about this? I’m not

[/ QUOTE ]
wait wait wait, let me get this straight...
Ibi types something- thus it is the truth?
Damn... wow... I mean... wow.

Ibichi, you got something going for you here- I'd take Brook for everything she is worth. Make a post sayin that everyone should send you all their money, I bet brrok would do it, because what you post is "the truth".

I

imported_Goron

did any of you actually read the first post in this thread? I am just a little curious.

G

Perhaps you should do some research on the truth. It might do you some good.
Hanging out with liars has clouded your judgement.

I believe Ibichi, she isn’t one to come to the boards an post lies, unlike some.

If anyone needs donations please post. I will gladly send you money by Paypal.

G

I am tired of this thread. Lesson is, take care of buisness before you leave the game for any amount of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.