Krysan Streaming Video

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Doomsday Dragon

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 11, 2008
I managed to finally find a site that did not completely kill the quality of videos uploaded to it.

You can full screen these videos and they look decent. You can still read text and see what is going on with minimal pixelation in the video.

So far I have 2 of the new Krysan videos uploaded and embedded in my site so that you can watch them without downloading anything.

You will see a new button next to download that says watch on the page with all my videos.

http://doomsdaydragon.sitesled.com/gameplaymovies.html

Alternatively you can go to www.gamevideos.com and search for "Krysan" to pull them up there where they are streaming from.

I will try do do all future videos this way for people who do not like downloading stuff I will also continue to support the compressed download with the Hi Def version for those who like quality.

G

greatpumpkinator

I want downloadable versions. I want to keep em all for nostalgia's sake. :)

Doomsday Dragon

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 11, 2008
I want downloadable versions. I want to keep em all for nostalgia's sake. :)
That is why I am offering the compressed download versions as well as the stream. I know many people want to keep a copy of some of these and the compressed version is really high quality so for anyone that wants to keep it they can with top notch quality.

The biggest reason I do these videos is so that people can look back and see what it was like. I some times think back on the early years of the game and wish I could see it one more time but unfortunately there are only some random screen shots of the past. With videos like this you can actually see first hand what things were like as if you are right there. I really tried to capture rift moonglow as much as possible. I did one video just running around in the area to give a good over view of the place as a bit of a record future players can look back at.

Anyhow I got a bit off track there. I do plan to continue doing videos the same as before but I will also offer a streaming version because there was a pretty high demand for it.