• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Krysan, level 1 Hyloth Kitchen 08.00 Hrs 03/07

• Thread starter SilentFoxXy
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

SilentFoxXy

As per title:) Im on me ownsome, so havent touched him, save to say 'ello matey'

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Thanks Silas Banks for the blue box! :bowdown:
Very kind of you.

It will make some nice deco in my tinker-section... :)

Flame (DrR)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well done all on killing him, took us ages to get him down. Congrats Silas Banks on picking the box up I was trying and had forgotten to open it first *hits head*. Also congrats to tjalle on being given the box, its so nice how some are sharing these out, we were given ours by SilentFoxXy which we are really greatfull to. Trying hard now to get one for Trev as a welcome back prezy. I'm sure to see you on another one.

Flame

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
At least another week of stranger killing fun so hopefully there will enough boxes for us all to grab one.....Was great fun and all mucked in with mage spells and rezzing, tamers and fighters alike!!

Awesome fun...