• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

KR macro in Enhanced client

K

-=KLiM=-

OKay, now that the KR client's been shut down, i have no other option but to use Enhanced client. I'd like to know if there is any way to transfer macros i had in KR into Enhanced client (coz setting up hotbars/macros is the worst thing ever in switching between clients), i tried copying files from documents folder, or just hotbar strings in config file, doesnt work.

F

Fink

OKay, now that the KR client's been shut down, i have no other option but to use Enhanced client. I'd like to know if there is any way to transfer macros i had in KR into Enhanced client (coz setting up hotbars/macros is the worst thing ever in switching between clients), i tried copying files from documents folder, or just hotbar strings in config file, doesnt work.
Copy the lines between <macros> and </macros>

Be warned that it won't port over your icon assignments, so you'll have to redo those. In regards pasting via this method:

Pro: you won't forget to redo any macros
Con: you still have to edit them to make them presentable

Please note that your desktop/UI/hotbars settings aren't compatible.

K

-=KLiM=-

Bah, so no way to transfer hotbar settings? That's sick, especially since its the same client. And they want to make 2d macro transferable (which's even harder i belive)... damn :(