• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

KR better look than SA

P

paladin33

personnaly i love too much KR, that remember to me Ultima 8 but in 1920X1200!

I never understand why a team of dev have worked 2 years of more for make a poor 3d client like the 2d!

the graphical art of ultima 7 are more nice with exult!

Ultima 7 serie are probably the most nice of all the saga, and the ultima fans keep this graphical art in their head! If ultima online must look like to something, that is at art of ultima 7.

Well SA is one the most stupid project and kr was very good! he needed only somes bugs corrections and reworked about color.

Dev of Ea games have aim players who plays with Computer note book and low engine...

Personnaly, since kr beta go out, i have never see lagged in 1920 ^^

Todays, my computer and 50 times more powerfull.. so that is not a probleme to high graphical!

I don't understand why dev haven't keep the graphical art of kr and remake a low one for other player who have a low computer and prefere the old version.

Personnaly, for me, the graphical are very important like music of the game.

if SA don't look good at my eye, i close my account dirrectly and i ll wait a new client 3d may be for the next 10 years :(

W

Wolfways

The new client isn't 3D, it's 2D.
3D was the good looking client that was scrapped ages ago. The same thing will probably happen to SA when not enough players use it becuse they're still using pc's built 10 years ago.
Thanks to 2D UO is dead...it just doesn't know it yet.