• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Korean GM in 2006 cheating!

P

Pawl

because the GM of EA's oversea shards are NOT at same place as US GM's are.

Take a look at this, yes i know at bottem it says oct 11 2006. but wonder about the other GM's over there...

I WANT THAT RING TOO!!! (at bottem)

http://blog.360.yahoo.com/plzhelpkorea

P

Pawl

went to the korean shard. Ok by no means, I am not a die hard uo plyer anymore.. so I know there are alot of named item you can have, ect..

But so far i have never seen an AXE with 5 lunberjacking on it, or a RING wth 10 lumberjacking on it, as i just saw on Arirang ..

I would love for someone who, does the doom thing and what ever else is done to get the good stuff, go there and look at some of the stuff they got and compare..

I may be wrong, but i think they got better stuff over there !!!!

K

KnowYourEnemy

hmm, very interesting... I'm gonna go check that shard out.

Bomb Bloke

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"Melisande's Corroded Hatchet" (dropped by guess who?) gives +5 Lumberjacking. However, to my knowledge it is the only item in the game that bumps this skill. I've no idea what the ring would be.

P

Pawl

well just ran around luna there, checking vendors, vendor stuff ok, ect alot have same item for sell in bulk, like a 15% lower reg, 15%Lower mama and 15%more spell dmg ring , had a box full of them..

or +15 to stealth +15 to stealing +15 to hiding (never seen a hiding ring eather before)

but like i said i'm not a die hard player anymore and ect for the few item i got for killing paragons, i don't have any of that stuff...got 15 fricking wooded horses thou!!!!

Bomb Bloke

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I also have never heard of an item that buffs hiding. Unless that ring is from some old publish before my time (or some artifact I somehow don't know about), I doubt it's legal.

+15 to three different skills is possible, but you don't see rings with those sort of intensities all that often. Three complimenting skills? The chances are miniscule.

What was the price tag on that thing?

L

Lucifugo

I'm in Arirang Shard and Balhae shard now, in Luna, i can't find this incriminated vendors. I've lost 1 hour to find it. Please post image if u can.

P

Pawl

Not. reasion, not saying cause if anyone reads it and go there and finds them, then they will get to the US shards from char transfers.

and you with only 7 post. won't even pm it to you..

most vendors were normal stuff, but one house wasn't. and it was near luma.

as for ring with +10 to lumberjack, that the person with the axe showed me when i asked about the axe.

I would called a GM on it, but before i do, i wanted to know it there are item like that in game.

ejpeters

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe they were event items. Aren't they usually unique for the shard unless cross sharded?

P

Pawl

don't know, thats why i ask if any knows but 5 of the same ring and 6 of the same ring. little odd, but could be.. they do have Seer's for events. and Seers do love giving stuff away.. (note: seer's on US shard did events, not sure about the asian shards what a seer does)

Violence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow interesting findings..
Don't know what to say. At least you guys over there have some real fun with all the items going around.
We have to dupe them to get them.. ;Pp

All jokes aside I don't like such items around. It's a whole different level above AOS, hacks or legal. Unless they're really common?... Still.. :coco: