• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

kooky grove invasion 3/11 wed at 0730pm eastern

S

susan4633

any preference? i am on vacation so haven't filled my book back up. but if you want sells, laws, boss, or cash i can accommodate most.

G

Granjell

I have a toon that needs the key from Legal Eagles if you wanted to call some lawbots....

S

susan4633

ok cheese invasion at 0730 and at 8 legal eagles (providing wolfie doesn't sneak in)

F

Fangs McWolf

Lawbots would be nice (i need 150 more!)
Go into DA "D". You'll get plenty of Lawbots there.

I have a toon that needs the key from Legal Eagles if you wanted to call some lawbots....
Is it the first key or the second? First one, the invasion would definitely help you and then might help you with the second key. Otherwise, go into DA "A". You'll get plenty of Eagles there.

ok cheese invasion at 0730 and at 8 legal eagles (providing wolfie doesn't sneak in)
:D

G

Granjell

Do you know anyone willing to take a 45 laff toon into a DA?? Should I hang out there and bug the high laff toons just to see what they say? Sounds like fun....

Thank you, Susan!

F

Fangs McWolf

Do you know anyone willing to take a 45 laff toon into a DA?? Should I hang out there and bug the high laff toons just to see what they say? Sounds like fun....

Thank you, Susan!
Some toons are willing. Another toon and his wife needed it the other day, were at Law HQ and didn't have the first key yet. So I summoned an eagle, they got the first key and then returned to Law HQ and a player and their friend took the couple through an A.

G

Granjell

Actually, I was just kidding - I know you helped a low laff toon just the other day.

Mountain Man

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks so much for the Cheese invasion Susan, and thank you thank you for the Big Wigs after the Eagles that I needed to get that Wig Powder for that evil, twisted, sadistic, demented bunny. :) Now my 20 4 story buildings await. :stretcher:

G

Granjell

Yes, the Big Wig invasion was a nice touch! I missed the eagles because Toontown decided to make me try three times to log on. By the time I got on, it had like two seconds left... But there were some nice buildings left behind afterward, so Omar Cod moves on to MML - Thanks a Million!!