• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

KOL-H.O.T. Auction, June 10th!

lindylou

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Accepting submissions for this new monthly event. Contact me via PM, ICQ (1016544) or Yahoo (lindyguess) to submit your items for this new auction event. :heart:

The auctions will be held monthly at the former H.O.T. Auction house and Leia will be the auctioneer. The auction will be at 7pm Central on Tuesday, June 10th the first time. Thereafter, the auctions will be held on the 2nd Tuesday of each month at 7pm Central.

We already have a good list of items that have been submitted so if you want to get in on this great event, contact me, or Sven or Diggs of KOL.

D

Desolation87

I've had a sneaky peek at some of the items and all I can say is wow. Alot of gold will be moving around on tuesday. unluckily for me, I will be working and will miss it :( Sux to be me...

lindylou

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awww sorry you will miss it but you can use a proxy to buy the items you want. Just let a friend or fellow guildmate know what you want and the max you wish to bid. I have people do that all the time. :)

lindylou

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can hint at some of the items available already. hehe

For starters:

Ethys (beetle, swampy, horse)
Rubble (rare trees included!)
Artifacts (Doom weapons, Saddle, SE Swords, etc.)
Old Rares (donuts, lockpicks, etc.)
Robe of Umbra
Tokuno Dyes
120 Power Scrolls (Archery, Healing, Taming/Lore Set, etc.)
Several Armor Set Pieces
Crafted Armors
Rare White Bell
Reward Statues
High Resist Armor Sets

Plus much, much more!!

E

Evilminion

Wheee! Guess I'll have to be there, then; I was moving into my new Zento house, clicked the wrong thing at the wrong time, and accidentally ATE my donuts. :eek: Gots to replace those!

D

Desolation87

Surprised you didn't mention the inqu..... Wait was it supposed to be a surprise? Hehehehehe.. :stir:

lindylou

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well...just got added yesterday and today:

Inquisitor's Resolution
Very Rare Dryad Green Parrot

And did I forget to mention that we also have Blade of the Righteous Demon Slayer??? :lol:

D

Desolation87

Omg! Can not believe you didn't mention the full set of coloured doom stealable lamposts!!!! Can't believe I'm going to miss this.

Must think of an excuse to get out of work......