• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

KOC has no PVPERS!!!!

P

P!r@te

Justs gankers

Only takes seven people to kill the best around doest it?

I

imported_Razic

That's what it looks like to me!

And Elmer, you need a super glue muffin for that mouth... fyi

G

They can't last for ever... Remember OTF .. No one may remember me but I remember OTF !!! They went the way of the Dinosaur !!!! Besides DIE has a Target on them and seem to be a thorn in their side these days ... LMAO

P

P!r@te

well one JOKE tf wasnt ne thing im pretty sure EVO was the best guild to rule this shard.

S

Sir Ha-ward

<blockquote><hr>

No one may remember me but I remember OTF !!! They went the way of the Dinosaur

[/ QUOTE ]

90% of us still here and together dude ....

Wasnt there three of you there trying to dismount gank puffy before we showed up? *shrugs*

P

P!r@te

We have skill haha.. we dont need dismounting.. unlike all of siege.

S

Sir Ha-ward

Never said you guys werent good at what ya do, but nonetheless , you were trying to dismount puffy when we came in

P

P!r@te

No... we we're trying to paralize and wall of stone him.. we dont dismount get it right.

First off.. I had a Crossbow on.. Secondly my tactics is still 70.. the dismount special is 90 Tactics?

S

Sir Ha-ward

<blockquote><hr>

No... we we're trying to paralize and wall of stone him.. we dont dismount get it right.

[/ QUOTE ]

This im just going to screenshot and repost for you within a week or two

S

Shadow_Seer

<blockquote><hr>

well one JOKE tf wasnt ne thing im pretty sure EVO was the best guild to rule this shard.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, I'm pretty sure AaA was the best guild the shard has ever seen.

G

dont people have to gank you guys because you just run away into houses or teleport onto walls even if its 1 person against 2 of you?

L

Lord Dagon

Just watching these guys do what they call PvP around Luna is enough to make one vomit.... from laughing waaaay too hard

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
this is all i will say. I was getting lifeforce walk out door the 3 stooges are hidden trying to gank me 3 on 1... so we gank them 7 on 3... see a difference? oh wait im not on here crying about it.

ps nice suit and death inside by urself you forget to mention that part as well.. dismounted by elmer inside bc u were hidding he ran out bc of spawn and i chased u down and killed u with lifeforce on again bc u guys do lady m's all day cya today :p

G

<blockquote><hr>

that what siege is all about now!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

now? has it ever been any different?

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

bola anyone?

[/ QUOTE ]
Bolas are fun:)
I just need to figure out how to not get killed half the time I use em.

I

imported_Death of Hemp

<blockquote><hr>

First off.. I had a Crossbow on.. Secondly my tactics is still 70.. the dismount special is 90 Tactics?

[/ QUOTE ]

Right, but the point is you had tried to gank Puffy first, then came here to complain about getting ganked.

*scratches head*

Maybe just change the name of this post to;
"OOoooOooOOooo"

P

P!r@te

lol death you have no cred ne more joinin a guild of 80 people so i dont think u matter ne more cuz u hide in the numbers
cuz we all know that ANY of you that leave the group and run solo you will get pwned by me and dante so jus let ur ganks give you a false since of security until then have fun no skill killin noobs

P

P!r@te

<blockquote><hr>

dont people have to gank you guys because you just run away into houses or teleport onto walls even if its 1 person against 2 of you?

[/ QUOTE ]

Shak you really live in dream world.. Yes we've ran one v one.. Everyone [censored] has.. But wow.. I love how you people are like " Teleport " Cry about a more useless spell.. It does Nothing to harm you... NOTHING.. but you cry and whine and cry about it.. Maybe im just being a smart mage and using all my spells?

Also.. think about this one... You guys are pathetic.. Your going to outnumber us.. your going to dismount us.. and your going to tamer,gimp,newb, and lame us to death. &lt;-- We dont do any of this.. So to avoid it..... We get on the wall? Lol
Crying about teleport.. Your an original king edward shak.

P

P!r@te

One last thing.. Who the hell is Dagon? Some guy that cant siege pvp so hes here on stratics?

L

Lord Dagon

<blockquote><hr>

Right, but the point is you had tried to gank Puffy first, then came here to complain about getting ganked.

[/ QUOTE ]

Perfect point

S

Sir Ha-ward

<blockquote><hr>

lol death you have no cred ne more joinin a guild of 80 people so i dont think u matter ne more cuz u hide in the numbers cuz we all know that ANY of you that leave the group and run solo you will get pwned by me and dante so jus let ur ganks give you a false since of security until then have fun no skill killin noobs

[/ QUOTE ]

No you cant join, quit asking Puffy im tired of hearing about you begging him, ok thanks

P

P!r@te

Hey Haha.. We already *Left* KOC.. Nice try man

We dont Wanna be in KOC.. You guys suck.. you have 80 People first of all &lt;- Boring
Secondly.. you have a lot of dismounters &lt;- Boring

Third kage is the only mage of yours that has a clue &lt;- Boring

And Finally All you *Know* how to do is gank.. Which is also... Boring.. I hate fights when i cast explo.. and they die.. That isnt pvp it isnt fun and its not why i play uo.. maybe you do.. but all that does is further my point when i say you suck.. Maybe theres a reason KOC has 25 More people than another Other guild.

P

P!r@te

Whoa we left you cuz KOC isnt good enuff for us so nice try

S

Sir Ha-ward

I know you already *left* KOC, you are never in a guild more than a few weeks, which is what i told the TnT alliance bout ya.
Im saying please do not beg Puffy to join back with him. Im tired of hearing him laugh at you guys in vent, its hard to get him to stop laughing when he gets the icqs from you begging ok?

I mean im still laughing at where you are all pissy about trying to gank Puffy, and your oh so l33t skills failed you and you get all mad when we come and do it to you... priceless

S

Sir Ha-ward

Cost of a xbow dart - 9gp
Cost of flamestrike regs -12 gp
Cost of coming to the stratics forums and seeing a 12 year old boy cry irls because he died in a game and has nothing else going for him - priceless

P

P!r@te

Look.. since your an idiot and cant grasp this.. We Dont Want To Join KOC.. I know your pretty much beggin me to ask puffy.. but look its not gonna happen.. Sorry Kid

S

Sir Ha-ward

Awww... personal attacks on teh forumz , how very expected of ya, but ya -1 points for just repeating back what i said there and -1 points in factions (tys for points) , lol. Im still laughing at the day that i got into vent with you , itachi, and dante and you were begging me to leave all my boys just to join up with you, i mean it was so pathetic to see someone beg like that, i wasnt upset with ya though , i pitied you more than anything. You reminded me of a 3 year old boy in a store wanting something so he goes up to his daddy and yells over and over "daddy , daddy , daddy, please , please, please, daddy , daddy , daddy... cept in the case id your daddy
*smiles*

P

P!r@te

How about this one HAHA.. Logging onto stratics to watch a 40 Year old man enjoy making fun of a little kid - Priceless? ( or just Pathetic )

S

Sir Ha-ward

40 ? Lolz... waaaayyy off son, now go get daddy a beer before daddy puts smack down k?

G

KOC pretty much is OTF buddy with a different tag ... get a clue...

nm I forgot I think you are still pretty new here...

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

*grabs the popcorn*

[/ QUOTE ]
and a large soda.

S

Sir Ha-ward

...though i am still a bit curious as to why you never answered my question a month or so ago about your sigil... why do you have your and dantes names under the pics of two gay characters from in living color?? Is this an attempt at coming out of the closet? In case anyone is curious about what im talking about here is a youtube link to the pair doing a skit
)

storm and dante

part 2 , storm/dante on vacation

Quote :Storm:" Jewells , the gum that explodes in your mouth, bet ya cant eat just one"
Dante: "and who would want to"?

I

imported_MoonglowMerchant

<blockquote><hr>

...though i am still a bit curious as to why you never answered my question a month or so ago about your sigil... why do you have your and dantes names under the pics of two gay characters from in living color?? Is this an attempt at coming out of the closet? In case anyone is curious about what im talking about here is a youtube link to the pair doing a skit
)

storm and dante

[/ QUOTE ]

*coughs up popcorn*

Kelmo!!!!

S

Sir Ha-ward

No need for Kelmo, i made no accusations nor said they were gay. Im just a bit curious about his sigil, here is a pic of the two characters i found...

this maybe close to the actual pic in his sig

Its called "men on films" , feel free to goto youtube.com and search "men on films in living color" tell me what ya find there

I

imported_Goron

I'm gonna jump in here and tell you haha, its called a 'signature', short is 'sig'.
A sigil is the little stone we steal from towns and put on monoliths:)

S

Sir Ha-ward

HAHA, ya got me, im having an icq conversation about the sigils and wasnt paying attention to what i was typing. I prolly made that typo atleast 10 times by now

L

Lord Dagon

<blockquote><hr>

enjoy making fun of a little kid

[/ QUOTE ]

This is my favorite quote where he admits to being a 12 year old boy, you not been prowling the chat rooms as one have ya? Hehe , j/k

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Shak you really live in dream world.. Yes we've ran one v one.. Everyone [censored] has.. But wow.. I love how you people are like " Teleport " Cry about a more useless spell.. It does Nothing to harm you... NOTHING.. but you cry and whine and cry about it.. Maybe im just being a smart mage and using all my spells?

Also.. think about this one... You guys are pathetic.. Your going to outnumber us.. your going to dismount us.. and your going to tamer,gimp,newb, and lame us to death. &lt;-- We dont do any of this.. So to avoid it..... We get on the wall? Lol
Crying about teleport.. Your an original king edward shak.

[/ QUOTE ]

Quick question what is the difference between being dismonuted and able to run vs being mounted and not able to run anywhere due to wall of stones? And 2 mages and a tamer vs lil ole me? cmon man I know Im good but that good that you need to call in all that backup? I mean you dont run from anyone 1 v 1
Have a duel tournament and Ill face plant you, talking crap on here gives you no cred either... Why dont you beg another guild to let you join so you can beg for items everytime you die and than quit to find a new one when people finally figure you out... Anyone who has been guilded with them know excatly what IM talking about
Too bad you guys cant back up a 1/4 of what you talk and poor razic gets dragged along into it....

S

Sir Ha-ward

<blockquote><hr>

Quick question what is the difference between being dismonuted and able to run vs being mounted and not able to run anywhere due to wall of stones? And 2 mages and a tamer vs lil ole me? cmon man I know Im good but that good that you need to call in all that backup? I mean you dont run from anyone 1 v 1 Have a duel tournament and Ill face plant you, talking crap on here gives you no cred either... Why dont you beg another guild to let you join so you can beg for items everytime you die and than quit to find a new one when people finally figure you out... Anyone who has been guilded with them know excatly what IM talking about Too bad you guys cant back up a 1/4 of what you talk and poor razic gets dragged along into it....

[/ QUOTE ]

Ouch! lolz

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no u alrdy left any guild youve been a part of because you knew the boot was coming... gotta give you credit for that at least... You guys do know when youve worn out your welcome and leave before u get booted.... lowelll does anyone take these guys serious? PS they farm lady m's all day bc they cant pvp anymore

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Hey Haha.. We already *Left* KOC.. Nice try man

We dont Wanna be in KOC.. You guys suck.. you have 80 People first of all &lt;- Boring
Secondly.. you have a lot of dismounters &lt;- Boring

Third kage is the only mage of yours that has a clue &lt;- Boring

And Finally All you *Know* how to do is gank.. Which is also... Boring.. I hate fights when i cast explo.. and they die.. That isnt pvp it isnt fun and its not why i play uo.. maybe you do.. but all that does is further my point when i say you suck.. Maybe theres a reason KOC has 25 More people than another Other guild.

[/ QUOTE ]

yea we arent allied and have about 4 accounts each... u do the math

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

KOC pretty much is OTF buddy with a different tag ... get a clue...

nm I forgot I think you are still pretty new here...

[/ QUOTE ]

Correct KOC Is OTF...