KOC Died.

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
H

Hawkind

I never said I was good at dueling but I'm not terrible either. Anyone that can cast faster then me for one reason or another is going to beat me. Just like Araka did earlier today. He was casting gheal faster then I cast harm so he's going to win...but it still takes him 20-30 minutes to do it. I believe it took you even longer Speedy and your certainly faster then me.
Please don't confuse being better with being faster.
I could even the odds but I choose not to. I just don't care that much if I win or lose at a 1v1 mage duel. Some of us don't consider it the end all be all of skill.
I think you just can't accept the fact that I'm better than you at a video game. But don't worry D, once darkfall comes out you will finally be the big fish, it's too bad the pond will have dried up.

M

Mr X

Just imagine if we ran dummy accounts with scripts to check every spawn spot every ten minutes. Would gil pack up and leave if they got raided 95% of the time? That is the type of stuff TnT had to deal with over the past few years.

How about trying to start on a new shard with clowns like wyrm killing and drylooting every noob he could find because it was the only time he could ever kill anybody?

There are always going to be people I am happy to see leave siege. And there will be 50 times that I am sad to see leave.

I have fought gil on a few occasions and cali and mystical a few times also. There would never be any need for **** talk or asshatery with regards to gil. I kill you guys and loot some stuff, but generally I don't think I am an ass to anyone. If I died to gil or wcb I expect to get looted of course but I don't expect I would get **** talked or my armor cut up or have to see screenshots of my corpse on stratics to prove how hardcore you are.

I don't expect to see personal attacks on stratics or get icq threats. Nobody from tnt is ever going to come on these boards and cry about dieing to a gil because they run a lame template. STEALTHERS ARE SO LAME GET SOME SKILL NOOB! I think gil plays the game to have fun much like tnt does. I respect gil for that.

You play to have fun, we play to have fun, and I think we have fun. Other people only seem to get enjoyment out of the game by griefing others. They are the same people that hate being griefed the most. Those are the people I actually enjoy griefing.

B

Black magick

Wow... how the hell did wyrm get thrown in here? What about your guildy krystal? Wyrm was a character on here that can't be replaced and a better pvper than you are... He's at a much higher level than you will ever be. Also, before you start crying about how tnt got raided all the time, think back. Every guild did.

HooderSP

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
All of what you say is true Mr.X! We have dealt with the spawn cams and the cut up armor and the newbie killing from both TnT and KoC. Each of your guilds seems to have/had jerk offs in it. This is a game and most if not all of GIL plays it as such. We know we are, for the most part, not great PvPers. But lately Mr.X there are people in TnT that are doing excatly the things you speak of to us. I enjoy the cat and mouse game of you guys finding us and raiding, but the fun ends when the looting, trash talking and rez killing starts. My personal code was that if and when you killed my tamer I would park my drag some where and just become a healer. Now I will simply avoid doing spawns during known TnT peak times, and yes we know when the majority of you are online, and find other things to do. This shard is to small and getting smaller, for people to continue to be griefing a holes wether it is from KoC, TnT or any other guild.

G

Goron

All of what you say is true Mr.X! We have dealt with the spawn cams and the cut up armor and the newbie killing from both TnT and KoC. Each of your guilds seems to have/had jerk offs in it. This is a game and most if not all of GIL plays it as such. We know we are, for the most part, not great PvPers. But lately Mr.X there are people in TnT that are doing excatly the things you speak of to us. I enjoy the cat and mouse game of you guys finding us and raiding, but the fun ends when the looting, trash talking and rez killing starts. My personal code was that if and when you killed my tamer I would park my drag some where and just become a healer. Now I will simply avoid doing spawns during known TnT peak times, and yes we know when the majority of you are online, and find other things to do. This shard is to small and getting smaller, for people to continue to be griefing a holes wether it is from KoC, TnT or any other guild.
hmm, i need to comment on this one...
Last night we raided a GIL spawn. When i showed up there were blues and oranges there.
We killed some blues, then continued fighting the others. In the meantime, the blues were ressed and would join back in the fight... we killed them again- this took took items in order to prevent them from being able to jump right back into the fight.
Each time, the blues would res up and come back to fight... Yet, they were furious we looted them... That makes no sense to me. I know Gujek ressed at least a couple of them himself. There was no griefing. There were nos pawn cams. To the best of my knowledge we have never run spawn cams with dummy accounts. Everytime I find a GIL spawn, its cuz I actively went out looking.

This really bothers me:
I enjoy the cat and mouse game of you guys finding us and raiding, but the fun ends when the looting, trash talking and rez killing starts.
I enjoy the cat and mouse too. But when you just insta res, them come back and support your oranges, am I supposed to NOT kill you again? Thats ridiculous and honestly really below the level of how I'd expect a GIL to act. You guys are pretty cool, but when you get pissy because we kill you every time you come back to the fight to participate in the fight- thats just bs. I'm not just gonna stand there and let your blues bola me without retribution. If you don;t want killed again, don't rejoin the fight...

T

Turtle

I think you just can't accept the fact that I'm better than you at a video game. But don't worry D, once darkfall comes out you will finally be the big fish, it's too bad the pond will have dried up.
I could careless if your better or not, I've looted you just as many if not more times then you have me. Our last 1v1 you were full red bar when I died so for being ALOT slower then you are I do pretty well.
I'll be in Darkfall as well but I bet you won't be faster there. :scholar:

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 31, 2008
Georgia
D you are faster then most of the people on this shard... quit crying with you typical excsuses... it's getting old...

HooderSP

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Goron I was not speaking to last night specifically and I will also admit I should not have lumped the Ghost Cam thing on you guys. To the best of my knowledge you do not use them. However you know as well as I, wether you want to admit it in a public forum or not , there are those in TnT who do grief. Now I dont really want to have a war of words I am simply pointing out that griefing should not be tolerated by any guild. I dont expect safe passage at any point from either TnT or KoC or any other guild for that matter but I do expect that a little bit of respect be used by people. The silly crap gets old after a while. from what i understand there used to be a day when people on Siege wouldnt allow the griefing, now it seems to be a common occurance

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 9, 2006
your moms room
Wow that is something I thnk alot of people truely unexpected but speaks volumes due to the fact is it someone from GIL and they are respected by the shard as a whole. Id like to hear the response ( not excuse ) for this scenario.

*gets popcorn ready and waits to see how it plays out*

I enjoy the cat and mouse too. But when you just insta res, them come back and support your oranges, am I supposed to NOT kill you again? Thats ridiculous and honestly really below the level of how I'd expect a GIL to act. You guys are pretty cool, but when you get pissy because we kill you every time you come back to the fight to participate in the fight- thats just bs. I'm not just gonna stand there and let your blues bola me without retribution. If you don;t want killed again, don't rejoin the fight...
Is that not the same thing K0C could say they were doing to you guys at the time?

Honestly?

Goron I was not speaking to last night specifically and I will also admit I should not have lumped the Ghost Cam thing on you guys. To the best of my knowledge you do not use them. However you know as well as I, wether you want to admit it in a public forum or not , there are those in TnT who do grief. Now I dont really want to have a war of words I am simply pointing out that griefing should not be tolerated by any guild. I dont expect safe passage at any point from either TnT or KoC or any other guild for that matter but I do expect that a little bit of respect be used by people. The silly crap gets old after a while. from what i understand there used to be a day when people on Siege wouldnt allow the griefing, now it seems to be a common occurance
You could also say this is how some of the tnt members sounded at the time as well.

G

Goron

Wow that is something I thnk alot of people truely unexpected but speaks volumes due to the fact is it someone from GIL and they are respected by the shard as a whole. Id like to hear the response ( not excuse ) for this scenario.

*gets popcorn ready and waits to see how it plays out*

Is that not the same thing K0C could say they were doing to you guys at the time?

Honestly?

You could also say this is how some of the tnt members sounded at the time as well.
hey puffy, you do know GIL is not factions?
So when k0c drops one of us we go into stat... When we drop one of GIL they do not go into stat...
Pretty simple to comprehend once you actually apply yourself...

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 9, 2006
your moms room
Where did I say that I didnt understand how factions worked? I thought this discussion was about raiding spawns, ress killing, grefing. And someone of GIL ( a respected guild by all ) is speaking about both sides doing the same as one another. Making one no better than the other in that sense.

To late for this, try again in the morning.

Pied Piper

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 31, 2008
All Piper knows is when he was in NEW the only guilds that were helpful and helped out Piper or other new ppl to the shard was NEW, GIL, and KOC.

I don't care what happened b4 Piper came to siege...Piper sees what Piper sees...and this is what Piper has seen since hes been here...

TNT post on NEW forum about recruiting; yet "On Sight" they rez kill NEW members, dry loot them, and 90% its followed by sum kind of put down like, "you suck", or "FAIL."

Keep in mind it is templates usually without one skill even in ROT yet that they are preying on...wow big time PvPers there huh!? Goin for them uber suits all them NEW guys run with huh!?

Wow WTF ever happened to hello?

That is how TnT says hello to new ppl to siege and gets the new ppl to enjoy the game and stay for eons. Cuz rez killing newbie templates is fun for both sides right!?

SHARD EVENTS
I've only known about and been to one shard event that a player was "thoughtful" enough to put together. It was the cat herding event.

Sure enough TnT had to cheat and "buy" the cats and constantly kill the cats the other team was "actually trying to herd."

I know Roleplaying may be one thing but totally ruining an event and cheating totally defeats the purpose of it. I now see why siege doesn't have auctions or any other player run events for that matter. Peeps on this shard can't stop RPing for one second to act like civilized people.

Then again I'm sure alot of these chars are meerly reflections of themselves and their own personal flaws socially.

Overall

With guilds like TnT; all they do is destroy the SP community and as long as there are guilds like them with no common decency and just because the "game allows it" they think its a wise choice!? (TnT guy casts another NF into the NEW Guild House for example)

The game allows ppl to do alot of things some legal sum illegal (bannable). In the end tho...even things deemed legal can cause a negative impact as the shard as a whole.

A shard is only good as its community. The low SP numbers you guys talk about shows that theres a problem w/the community causing peeps not to play SP.

In the end I don't know about earlier probs this shard had a year or so ago....I am giving all you SP peeps thats been playing so long on SP thats you are numb to all this know; what an outsider looking IN would say about all this.

It doesn't matter how it starts or who starts it. What matters is how it ends. Two wrongs don't make a right and if you stoop to sum other guilds level then you are just as guilty as they are.

As for Siege's community as a whole!? It needs major revitalizing that I doubt certain guilds will not help do.

Until I actually see some kind of class towards others in game.....TnT will always be "The Noob Threateners" to Piper and 70% of the rest of the shard

And I am appalled at whom sum of their members actually are (damn you people with 5,000 accounts)....*glares*

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 3, 2004
Top of the Mountain
www.angelfire.com
And people wonder how Krystal got her 9k murder counts...

it was by killing NEW!

TnT just got owned... hah

And Kat has the gaul to call any other guild Trash... too funny!

But hey... when you can't win fights against the rest of the shard... kill NEW to make urselves feel better!

zing

H

HaHa

The complaint about the ghost cam amuses me, especially since a fair number of TnT used them when I was guilded with some of your members, PLUS the fact that I showed the founder of your guild how to use ghost cams.(no not Kat)

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
IN
When things look bad for TnT it's always story time BR. You know that.

T

Turtle

When things look bad for TnT it's always story time BR. You know that.

FYI your the guild losing players on a daily basis, including a huge :sad2: post by you saying you wouldn't play until you got more players because you couldn't compete. :scholar:

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
IN
FYI your the guild losing players on a daily basis, including a huge :sad2: post by you saying you wouldn't play until you got more players because you couldn't compete. :scholar:
And I'm not. I'm working skills when I have the time, trying out new templates on TC, and working 60 hours a week.

J

JesusChristt

Well i logged on...I couldn't log on vent, then I couldn't get into Brooks, and out of the guild, so ya..this is new to me... :coco: