• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

KOC Died.

T

Turtle

It's pretty clear that KOC has finally died. You'd be hard pressed to find one KOC if you traveled the shard for 48hours straight. I guess they got sick of collecting death robes and went back to Tram shards.

:spider:

S

Sunchicken

Your worship is noted.
If you want to find one tonight keep an eye open ill be the person your running from... back to the dismount archers hurry

T

Turtle

I play a mage.
Why would I run from a no talent scrub I can loot?

enigma eb2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dont know about all that but I cant seem to find a single TnT outside of their houses? Ohh that is right I found Abbadon yesterday morning that didnt end well for him.

T

Turtle

Let's not start the house hide conversation because you'll lose.

S

Sunchicken

It takes a sad person to lie about an online game. Ill tell you want we can do we can have our little 1vs1 and im sure we can get some neutral witnesses off stratics to see what the true outcome would be.

Based off our last encounter this is what happend
Vitamin D- What you arnt gonna flag?
Sunchicken- Curse
Vitamin D- Runs to hidden archers
Sunchicken- Dismounted Running on foot Archers Chasing
Vitamin D- Chain Nox
Sunchicken- Dies Krystal gets kill points
Vitamin D- Tells archers to hide takes screen shot then post it as a 1vs1

Im not sure if your lying about this to try to get under my skin or your hoping that if you tell yourself enough that this is what happend you will start to believe it yourself.

T

Turtle

If I was on Vitamin D I wouldn't be chain poisoning but I did enjoy the story, especially the part about tnt team work...something KOC has always had a hard time with accomplishing.
I'm usually running around solo so feel free to show me your stuff, so far I've only collected your stuff. Though I can't find one single KOC unless I got to a message board...go figure.

S

Sunchicken

All i can say is there are 4 people that know the true story of that screen shot.
We both know the outcome of a 1vs1 situation if you would stay in one screen.
See you on the field. My advise for you is dont stray to far from your stealth archers.

T

Turtle

I'm sooooo scared!
Now login and kill me instead of talking trash on a forum.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
It is the holiday season. This happens every year. Siege is cyclic. Due to the small population, if even a few of the "usual suspects" get distracted by real life *chuckles* it shows.

D

Daleth

Or until Christmas break for those of us who are in school and work or just in school, either way more free time, more time for UO!!! Either way I will take this opportunity to wish "everyone" *friend or foe* a very Happy Holidays and best wishes for the New Year! :grouphug::grouphug::love::lick::pint::cheerleader:

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's pretty clear that KOC has finally died. You'd be hard pressed to find one KOC if you traveled the shard for 48hours straight. I guess they got sick of collecting death robes and went back to Tram shards.

There isn't a TnT that can kill me in any form of 1v1. Time tested and proven. I'm too busy with working right now to play much UO sadly.

burdensrise

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There isn't a TnT that can kill me in any form of 1v1. Time tested and proven. I'm too busy with working right now to play much UO sadly.
Because clearly Speedy just "test duels" TnT all the time to check and see if anyone can beat his "mage" in a 1v1 combat?

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Because clearly Speedy just "test duels" TnT all the time to check and see if anyone can beat his "mage" in a 1v1 combat?
No. Because I'm playing a template that currently has 98.1 tinkering on it, 79 ninja, and the rest in hiding stealth, yet I still make you run as soon as you get hit by a spell. Did you ever think maybe spending 20m on a weap and running GM armor is a bad idea?

burdensrise

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No. Because I'm playing a template that currently has 98.1 tinkering on it, 79 ninja, and the rest in hiding stealth, yet I still make you run as soon as you get hit by a spell. Did you ever think maybe spending 20m on a weap and running GM armor is a bad idea?
I think GM armor fits it well honestly. Speedy I have never had a nice fight with you. I may have backed off a few times from the hunch of everytime someone from KOC comes out to fight they have a large gank right behind them off screen. That seems to happen almost everytime. I have never directly flamed you either. Trust me one day soon you will get your fight, I am not big on duels and most of KOC vs TNT is all ganks or huge number differences.

Btw who ever told you I paid 20m overdrew the truth maybe you should get your facts straight.

Take Care.

Burdens Rise

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Chuckles* Come one Burden, you know the "rules". If the facts don't fit, make it up. This is the "net". It all works here.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
*shakes head* Assist is the second

enigma eb2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
love how kaper shows he is running 2 cleints
I really love when a someone screams cheat. That is what happens when you run UO and UOassist at the same time and you have so many apps open that windows compresses the taskbar. But if you really think this is what helped him kill 3 TnT. Well then whatever gets you to sleep at night.

Sir Daniel

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think GM armor fits it well honestly. Speedy I have never had a nice fight with you. I may have backed off a few times from the hunch of everytime someone from KOC comes out to fight they have a large gank right behind them off screen. That seems to happen almost everytime. I have never directly flamed you either. Trust me one day soon you will get your fight, I am not big on duels and most of KOC vs TNT is all ganks or huge number differences.

Btw who ever told you I paid 20m overdrew the truth maybe you should get your facts straight.

Take Care.

Burdens Rise
if i iam right it was 20mil sir

S

Sunchicken

it is aparent that anyone with skill = cheates

Mr d my offer stands ill even offer mr kemo to be the witness even if everyone here knows his true stance as he has shown in this very thread
1vs1 ill even give you 3 screens to run around in but if you want to show your true courage youll do this in 1

make excuses we all know you will

F

Førsaken

Finally, the, 'I'm in TnT now (lol), so must talk **** to previous guild to show my guild loyalty' thread.

:bowdown:

burdensrise

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if i iam right it was 20mil sir
I know I hate to bring this up because its really know of anyones business but it was 17. Not that is too much less anyway.. It snot like speedy and the rest of KOC don't lose/use that much money worth of arties/silver/runic anyways.

Of course only when they leave brooks porch.

F

Førsaken

I know I hate to bring this up because its really know of anyones business but it was 17. Not that is too much less anyway.. It snot like speedy and the rest of KOC don't lose/use that much money worth of arties/silver/runic anyways.

Storytime.:sleep2:

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This has come up before, often. I strongly recommend that everyone running XP change their task bar settings in Windows. Right click on the taskbar, choose 'properties' then uncheck the option 'group similar taskbar buttons'.

When someone reports a picture such as this I first check that it only shows 2 uo (I have seen one in the past that said 3) then I look for uoa. If uoa is clearly shown as being in use by the status bar at the top, but not visible in the buttons on the task bar, I know there is no case to answer.

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Finally, the, 'I'm in TnT now (lol), so must talk **** to previous guild to show my guild loyalty' thread.

:bowdown:
lol!

T

Turtle

It's a cute Bromance, but what do expect from a couple trammies.

enigma eb2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WEll yea, you are forsakens body guard, why wouldnt you laugh at one of his cheesey jokes.

Blackrain are you guys attached at the hip? or just head? :scholar:
Normally after you post I would expect Azual Kane to quickly post behind you but this time it may hit to close to home.

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It actually was 20... Because I told Dan I would give him 19 for it if you did not pay the 20 mill he then told you I bid on it and then you bought it for 20... Its not that big of a deal though... The weapon is worth it so don't be ashamed of how much you payed for it.

burdensrise

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am not ashamed at all. I love my blade and I would be sad without it. I do remember paying 17m but I was always really ****ed then so who knows. Hell I would of paid 25m if it came to it for it to be honest. And you will see me running Runic/faction gear asoon as I can get someone to sell me kits/silver. I was only running GM armor to finish rot just fyi

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I have never farmed anything but a champ spawn since I've been here on SP. I don't buy gold EVER. Do you remember when we were JSV, I told you that template sucked, and you said it didn't then I proceeded to dirt nap you about 3 times? Now quiet down DT.

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If and when I die to your kind which is very rare I don't mind because I know what you need to beat me and so do you. :scholar:
Does not take a lot to beat you... Mouse, Keyboard, few macros... Does not require much skill to kill you at all unless you are stealthing with a giant pumpkin...:cool:

B

Black magick

heh, whats with everyone starting to play atl? I'm getting a nasty mage suit from a friend there. ^^

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Because the same couldn't be said about you and Azural Kane? Lawl? :loser: That poor guy follows you around wherever you go to fail next.
So your really comparing apples to oranges now?

The countless thousands of times he has flew to your aid will never even be reachable/surpassable... Not even if we both dedicated our lives to stratics. But thanks again, lowell....

such storytime... you want me to tuck you in too? poor boy :( :loser:

F

Førsaken

Because the same couldn't be said about you and Azural Kane? Lawl? :loser: That poor guy follows you around wherever you go to fail next.
So your really comparing apples to oranges now?

The countless thousands of times he has flew to your aid will never even be reachable/surpassable... Not even if we both dedicated our lives to stratics. But thanks again, lowell....

such storytime... you want me to tuck you in too? poor boy :( :loser:
Puffy, good job at pointless posts. Shouldn't you be doing this on the other game forums? I'd say Azural Kane and BR are around the same post counts when comes to yours or my aid. Difference being, BR's my rl friend, what's Az excuse? Try tucking Az to sleep a little less, maybe he'll jump off your . . .

Indeed, such storytime you give our shard.

F

Førsaken

And isn't it funny, that this trammie wipes the floor with you?! :sleep2:
I'll start being a trammy with you on ATL asap. Prodo mage sucks though so I'm bringing my dexer over
Well, I am a "trammie", just look at the houses I make and the deco I put into it.. Sadly, I can't say I been PvP'ing it up on Atl besides a couple fights in the past month. More macroing then anything. <-- At the keyboard:D

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Puffy, good job at pointless posts. Shouldn't you be doing this on the other game forums? I'd say Azural Kane and BR are around the same post counts when comes to yours or my aid. Difference being, BR's my rl friend, what's Az excuse? Try tucking Az to sleep a little less, maybe he'll jump off your . . .

Indeed, such storytime you give our shard.
Forsaken pointless posts? Kind of like this whole thread? Or the times where you post strickly to stir **** up? :bowdown:

Oh and also would you like me to take a posting style such as some of your guildmates??? Where I sit here and worship you to make you feel better? Well its not happening, I mean youve played 2x in the last 2 months from what Big D says, thats active?

I dont have an excuse either theres no need for one. Kane is an online friend nothing more. From what you make it out to sound like though, You and BR are more than just friends. As Kane said he reads the boards a few times a week. And Im pretty sure when he does, he doesnt go to the search engine and type in "Puff/Puffy". Which we cannot say the same for BR.

F

Førsaken

Forsaken pointless posts? Kind of like this whole thread? Or the times where you post strickly to stir **** up? :bowdown:

I dont have an excuse either theres no need for one. Kane is an online friend nothing more. From what you make it out to sound like though, You and BR are more than just friends. As Kane said he reads the boards a few times a week. And Im pretty sure when he does, he doesnt go to the search engine and type in "Puff/Puffy". Which we cannot say the same for BR.
Storytime much? NBD. The way I make what out to be-your constant dribble on BR posting on the boards? Get the **** over it son. :loser: