• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Knock Knock!

• Thread starter suprshadow
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

suprshadow

Whose there?

Wal-Mart!!!!!!

Yeah, that's right i am making a come back! I can hear all the happy cheers from everyone on pac considering i was by far the most loved and popular person on the shard.

Also since i love stratics i thought i would make a thread about how awesome and great i am. In addition to informing everyone that i am coming back.

Just wanted to say hi to all my fans : hag, Sag, Lucas, baron, and slave,These are my top 5 biggest supporters in the game and without you guys i wouldn't be able to make a come back!!

V

Vandetta

the more players on pac the better. no matter what guild or what people think of them. hope that if i get on a bit i will see you out there shadow. il try to toss a hug your way.

hugs?

MJ's Chimp
*the purple guy*

S

suprshadow

I was a nobody? man when you were in supr, you were on my nuts all day... I was a nobody oh please.. get out kid

V

Vandetta

WM
good fun last night buds... i am never on anymore but for an hour and a bit of play i enjoyed it...

hugs?

Bubbles
*the purple guy*

Kaleb

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was planning on returning but a couple weeks ago I happened to get into a motorcycle wreck broke my leg in 5 places, 3 ribs, collar bone, and road rash been too doped up to focus on even the littlest things.

B

Balian of Asgard

**** man, hope you are ok and make a full recovery!

try that thread on the top of the pac page, it requires very little focus, hehe and even then I screw it up.

Get well!!!

S

SUPRsalad

I was planning on returning but a couple weeks ago I happened to get into a motorcycle wreck broke my leg in 5 places, 3 ribs, collar bone, and road rash been too doped up to focus on even the littlest things.
damn man! im sorry to hear that. Sounds like you're lucky to be alive... May the road to recovery be good to you! nothin like uo to pass the time it takes bones to heal, brother.. get well soon. *high five*

Kaleb

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Naa i was just being stupid at the ORV park, I got around 20-30 feet of air and flew for about 20 yards. munched my yz450f

S

SUPRsalad

oh damn.. Sorry to hear that too man. yz450.. theres your problem right there lol. My kx250 has always been plenty fast enough for anyone dumb enough to ride passenger to wet themselves a little when i shift to third.. Let alone an additional 200 cubic centimeters of 4stroke power.. let alone, its a yam hammer.. let alone, powerbanded isn't it? I thought i was crazy, but yr just frickin nuts, mang.. still.. my deepest sympathies. Always sad to break a toy :( .. and yourself along with it.. get well soon dude.

*high fives*

S

suprshadow

You two both are doing the wrong thing.. For one: four strokes are for little girls. and Kx are for morons.... I am repin the yz250 man.. Only way to go

S

SUPRsalad

I wouldn't argue that either. I got my kx cus someone owed me money, but, given the choice, I'd agree with shadow that the yz250 is the most appropriate bike of all time.

Heres a good conversation: Why doesn't yamaha make cars? I mean, they make everything else under the sun, and they make it well. I have lots of yamaha stuff and I've never been disappointed with any of it.

I have a yamaha guitar. No complaints. Cheap, and sounds decent. Nowhere close to my martin, but for the price, I can toss it in the back of my 4runner and take it camping without worrying that ill scratch it.

I have a yamaha mixxer and monitors. No complaints, whatsoever, and several hundred dollars cheaper than my first choice, mackie. I also use a yamaha amp for my home stereo. I use JBL studio monitor series speakers, and the yam amp does them plenty of justice.

A good friend of mine has a yamaha violin. Her other violin has an insurance policy at 100k and she swears the yamaha sounds almost as good, and like my guitar, shes not afraid to take it out of the house.

To my knowledge, they also make a bunch of other instruments and sound equipment. Great equipment. Great vehicles. Great instruments. So why no cars? The moment they do, im getting one..

Kaleb

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My old bike was a 250, I rode a buds 450 and fell in love with it so I had to get one, Good news is, is that it is fixable just need's a new front wheel, forks, clutch handle, bars/grips, and number plate. I 'm getting better fairly quickly Hopefully soon, I'm starting to like vicodin 10's too much .

S

suprshadow

I ride a yz250 2003. Just f**king love it man. I do a lot of enduro riding and i cant ask for anything better,for steep hills and stuff man the 250 just destroys them. Theres not to much power but when you need it just crank on it and it goes.

S

SUPRsalad

I have a Yamaha keyboard, its solid.

edit: And my roommate has a yamaha acoustic guitar.
yeahs, now that i think of it, we had this conversation in vent one night. I got my yamaha acoustic for 200 and some change, and it plays better than the fender i have which ran my brother somewhere around 800 I believe.

I've heard good things about the yamaha keyboards. They're pretty affordable and comparable to korgs in the same class. Those korgs are sweet but damn they want your first born child for them.

I've got another 04 kdx 250 enduro with basically no miles that Im not very fond of, but should sell for a pretty penny and then yeah, I think Im going to spring for a 04 or 05 yz250.

Weren't we also talking about paintball pink? Im wanting to get back into that as well and im thinking of getting one of those tipman x7 things, OR a really tricked out 98 custom. thoughts?

S

SUPRsalad

yeah, i like ac's too, but one, too expensive, and two, two complicated, and three, they don't work well at my elevation like they do in cali.

i remember when tippmans sucked, but check this out. It's all about the cyclone feeder w/e-trigger.

for like 500 bones, I just don't think you can get a better system. Check it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpJOq8-LOSA