• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Knight Of The Luna Guard Surcoat

Ramuah

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am selling a "Knight of The Luna Guard" Surcoat on Great Lakes. I am not sure if this increases the value, but is also "Exceptional". The label reads:

Knight Of The Luna Guard
Exceptional
Blessed
Weight: 6 Stones
Strength Requirement 10

I want 65 Mil Obo. Also entertaining other offers. Leave them here or icq me at 31089122.

Ramuah

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This item was owned for several years by a GL RP'r who played a paladin. The surcoat was a large part of the characters personality, apparently.

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The item is from Origin shard. Given to players during events who have shown exceptional sacrifice and bravery. Around 50-60 exist.

E

Elbryan Uthador

Not to burst your bubble, but this item has also been seen on the vendors of a few fencers for 35M.

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Doesnt it? If that is true then you are holding a HTML altered item. All the Luna guard items i have seen were pure white.

This is for my own clarification, If ouy want to reply with oyur standard rude comments go ahead but it will prove you are :loser:

E

Elbryan Uthador

Doesnt it? If that is true then you are holding a HTML altered item. All the Luna guard items i have seen were pure white.

This is for my own clarification, If ouy want to reply with oyur standard rude comments go ahead but it will prove you are :loser:

Actually these were that color when handed out.

I got an offer to buy one at 45M, so I am going to take that one. Thanks.

K

Kratos Aurion

It would be a little hard to altar a piece of clothing using HTML considering EA supposedly fixxed the ASCI encoding AND you can't engrave clothing to begin with.

:thumbsup: