• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

KK, I experienced the GZ stuff too

• Thread starter Punani/Atilla
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
P

Punani/Atilla

On my blue tamer and XX Bomer XX or something, comes in and kills my crafter at the bank. No biggie, he has nothing of real value. I go rez and he is there looting my body and is grey. He then is able to kill me again. I got on the tamer and killed him a few times. But this must be a bug. Anyone?

I

imported_OldAsTheHills

Greetings Lady Whiskey Priestess [MYTH]. So you are Idico!? Nice to know.
People on this shard have too many characters playing both sides of good
and bad. Sorry that ppl use in-game mechanics to have absolute advantage.
This is Siege Perilous what else you should expect.

*stares*
Yahaxithonix

E

Emil_surdeegen

if he useing polomorph then its unleagal if he just rezed up and looted you then its legal

I

imported_OldAsTheHills

<blockquote><hr>

if he useing polomorph then its unleagal if he just rezed up and looted you then its legal

[/ QUOTE ]Huh? What? Do you know who you are replying to?
You have misread this thread! I just watched the action. I never died.
I was not looted.
*stares*
Yahaxithonix

P

Punani/Atilla

He is blue and flags and kills a blue in town. Somehow he is rezed, grey and returns to fight you. The Guards don't work after he rezs (as if you flagged on him). Call it what you will, but I do not believe this is what it is supposed to be like. He did not have anyone with him. He also likes to ask others if they have big items that they can get for him to buy. Not sure of his intentions, I am sure they are all above board. Either way, he is red now.

P

Punani/Atilla

Hmm, also both sides of good and bad? I have my tamer in my sister guild. Hmm, must mean I am on the "good" side. Besides, almost the whole shard knows I got that account from WP. I plan on a name change as soon as I can find a Name Change Token.

Lorddog

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

*stares*
Yahaxithonix

[/ QUOTE ]
dont think he was replying to you at all - as alot of us just hit the last reply post, so what your saying makes no sense.

I hope they dont fix this as we need death and mayhem at seige.

just my 2 cents

Lorddog

I

imported_OldAsTheHills

<blockquote><hr>

Hmm, also both sides of good and bad? I have my tamer in my sister guild. Hmm, must mean I am on the "good" side. Besides, almost the whole shard knows I got that account from WP. I plan on a name change as soon as I can find a Name Change Token.

[/ QUOTE ]Why bother with the name change
token... I long suspected that [MYTH] is shaded.

Having multiple characters undermine much in this game. Do as you please...
change you name...it will not improve anything.

The Trust game is dead.

*stares*
Yahaxithonix

I

imported_OldAsTheHills

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

*stares*
Yahaxithonix

[/ QUOTE ]
dont think he was replying to you at all - as alot of us just hit the last reply post, so what your saying makes no sense.

I hope they dont fix this as we need death and mayhem at seige.

just my 2 cents

Lorddog

[/ QUOTE ]This reply makes no sense. Best to reply to who you
are talking to.

*stares*
Yahaxithonix

I

imported_OldAsTheHills

<blockquote><hr>

He is blue and flags and kills a blue in town. Somehow he is rezed, grey and returns to fight you. The Guards don't work after he rezs (as if you flagged on him). Call it what you will, but I do not believe this is what it is supposed to be like. He did not have anyone with him. He also likes to ask others if they have big items that they can get for him to buy. Not sure of his intentions, I am sure they are all above board. Either way, he is red now.

[/ QUOTE ]He been a
red before!

As for the exploit, that is known by many...until fixed it will continue to be used
as if it is fair.

*stares*
Yahaxithonix

I

imported_OldAsTheHills

Most likely, mirror image of player was attacked by someone, and counts as
an attack, so the real blue hidden player may attack freely, no guards can
be called.
*stares*
Yahaxithonix

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

The Trust game is dead.

*stares*
Yahaxithonix

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL...we all understand that an abundance of accounts and name change tokens can be used to escape a bad rep, but Idico simply stated that since he bought the account with the existing developed character from Whiskey Priest, he was planning to get a name change for what is now HIS character. I don't think we must necessarily attach a sinister motive behind his intention. Remember, whenever a person buys an account they get chars with a rep/status they most likely had nothing to do with creating, and they may just not like the name as well.

-Skylark

I

imported_OldAsTheHills

I think that people who sell accounts should supply that name change token.
Anyone who uses two or more characters on SP can only of one mind playing
those characters. If any deception occurs it is when ppl on SP want other
players to treat their different owned characters differently. This is silly.
It requires to much trust! This is Siege Perilous: the hard shard that anything
can happen to anyone any time. The Trust game is dead.
*stares*
Yahaxithonix

I

imported_SavageSP

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

The Trust game is dead.

*stares*
Yahaxithonix

[/ QUOTE ]

Being Red doesnt make you an evil person, or for that matter an evil pixle.

There are many ways and many reason to go Red, not are all Evil, some are.

Why should anyone be limited to 1 Character? Or to be only Good or only Evil? Its a Game for us to have fun, playing the same ole thing everyday would get old real quick. Can we not be the good Crafter one day helping players and promoting the Community and be a little Evil the next stealing and killing making the Shard a risky place to live?
Isnt that why we are here after all?

P

Punani/Atilla

Oldashills, who do you play? Kinda lost here. If it is the same as your Stratics name, I do not recall you in game. As for images, etc, it was not that. Further, the people that know me and have dealt with me, know my word and intentions. Lastly, I would like to get the name change so people KNOW it is me and not WP. I play BOAR (Mule), Idico (Red), and WhiskeyPrietess (blue tamer). WOW, look, I play BOAR. Eveyone, grab your note pad. I guess the fact I advertise the Skara Brae House vendors was not a dead give away. Ah well, the secret is out. Off to think of more devious plans.

PS: Skylark, I am still buying that house spot in a good farming area, *winks*

I

imported_OldAsTheHills

<blockquote><hr>

Oldashills, who do you play? Kinda lost here. If it is the same as your Stratics name, I do not recall you in game. As for images, etc, it was not that. Further, the people that know me and have dealt with me, know my word and intentions. Lastly, I would like to get the name change so people KNOW it is me and not WP. I play BOAR (Mule), Idico (Red), and WhiskeyPrietess (blue tamer). WOW, look, I play BOAR. Eveyone, grab your note pad. I guess the fact I advertise the Skara Brae House vendors was not a dead give away. Ah well, the secret is out. Off to think of more devious plans.

PS: Skylark, I am still buying that house spot in a good farming area, *winks*

[/ QUOTE ]
You can read my Siege Perilous character's name signature at the end of my
post on this forum!
I have the name Boar in my books! So, do you farm players? You have in the
past!
*stares*
Yahaxithonix

I

imported_OldAsTheHills

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

The Trust game is dead.

*stares*
Yahaxithonix

[/ QUOTE ]

Why should anyone be limited to 1 Character? Or to be only Good or only Evil? Its a Game for us to have fun, playing the same ole thing everyday would get old real quick. Can we not be the good Crafter one day helping players and promoting the Community and be a little Evil the next stealing and killing making the Shard a risky place to live?
Isnt that why we are here after all?

[/ QUOTE ]You are not limited to one character if you buy a second account.
I am not stopping you from doing that! Go ahead and make what fun you want!
There is a meeting of minds on Siege Perilous: the Community wants Pvping!
I do not accept this mind set! The Community could do more, but it does not
want to!
So, if we ever meet, it is a zero sum game. Go ahead and have fun at my expense.
I will ignore you. Reds are just extra monsters in the game. But, I leave reds
alone! No point engaging them with a game!
Right now, the Community is trying to set up a roleplaying premise for themselves.
What they do not understand is, I am already outside the premise. I play a role
already on this shard. I am what I do. I do Pvming and explore... I also, watch
the activities of others and I count houses; for, sometimes I do IDOCs.
The only times I ever kill someone is by accident! Some red usually walks into
my EV's! *shrugs* There is no way that the Community can force me into
intentionally attacking someone just for fun!
*stares*
Yahaxithonix

I

imported_BlacK RaiN

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

The Trust game is dead.

*stares*
Yahaxithonix

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is why moral relativism doesn't work.

There is no reason you can give me that justifies being red.

You killed more than 5 people who do not murder innocent people. And if they do... then they spend the time in time-out earning the ability to do so.

You cannot go gray unless you did something wrong and then you are freely attackable.

Being blue means I'm not just out there killing whoever I feel like. You know if you're blue you probably won't be harmed but, don't push it cause you might. This is a game but, you're still a PK if you PK.

Duh

I'm a noto-pk... the worst kind supposidly...

and yes, all PKs are bad as they are not on my side.

It doesn't mean they aren't cool people... pfft, I have no clue but, lets keep this a fantasy world of make-believe, ok?

N

Nerf-Herder

You can remain blue if you are a solo player, but trying to stay blue when you regularly field fight and run in a group is nigh impossible in the long run. You can prolong your blueness by joining factions, but your days as a blue are numbered if you continue to group PvP.

Why? Because NOTOs like yourself start plugging a red or grey ally. I suppose you could be a pancake and watch your ally go down, but anyone who isn't a self-serving prick is going to step up and put the NOTO down (To hell with the consequences, to hell with Lord British). BTW--This happens often enough that you will get sick of leaving your ghost at Luna all day to burn counts.

Anyone refusing to do the right thing in such a situation because they don't want to take a count will soon find themselves with no allies in the field. No group wants these people amongst their ranks.

I

imported_Soul'Ess

<blockquote><hr>

The Trust game is dead.

[/ QUOTE ]

We're playing UO, the game.

<blockquote><hr>

...too many characters playing both sides of good
and bad

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't know there was a good and bad, seems all alliances have a balance of character types.

Just a game olde friend, just a game.

I

imported_BlacK RaiN

<blockquote><hr>

Why? Because NOTOs like yourself start plugging a red or grey ally.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why did your ally go grey or red? Because their ally went grey or red? and so on until you get to the only one out of all the allies (because this is how you make it seem) that had to kill at least 5 players who don't murderer at whim in order to go red.

You are guilty by association.

Some people actually play knights of virtue... by the rules. Some... play like Wyrm where all blues must die. Some make excuses trying to have their cake and eat it too but, are still only either one or the other...

<blockquote><hr>

I suppose you could be a pancake and watch your ally go down, but anyone who isn't a self-serving prick is going to step up and put the NOTO down (To hell with the consequences, to hell with Lord British). BTW--This happens often enough that you will get sick of leaving your ghost at Luna all day to burn counts.

[/ QUOTE ]

I heal/hide/help someone whos flagged/red and being ganked... I wouldn't just stand there and watch, would you? I also have 4 counts that I can readily burn off so should I ever be in a situation that needs be I can help my ally by putting the dude down. Who's the pancake? People like me? Hah, yeah [censored] right.

But, nice story explaining the excuse why you're red.

<blockquote><hr>

Anyone refusing to do the right thing in such a situation because they don't want to take a count will soon find themselves with no allies in the field. No group wants these people amongst their ranks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice spin.