Kirin spawning in Zento?

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
A

AesSedai

I just jumped into Zento a moment ago and saw a kirin. It is blue, but a guard killed it anyway. Then I ran around and guards started killing a lot more kirins in the city proper.

Is something going on that I wasn't aware of?
Have I missed something?

I've only checked one other shard, but there weren't any blue kirins in Zento there.

Unless it is a screw up or an EM-thing; the only thing I can think of doing that would be a stealth herder or tamer playing around quite a bit (& I'm not even sure if a stealth character's presence would avoid triggering a guard response to allow that).

Bella Morte

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 3, 2008
I WIN STRATICS! @_@
Somebody was just taming & releasing. Sometimes it's unicorns, sometimes it's ki-rins. Tame in Ilsh, release on another sub-server so more spawn at the taming spot. It's a way to raise taming skills.

A

AesSedai

- Right-o ;)

'Was hoping it was something more peculiar.

I'm aware of moving them to another server; yet when I worked taming I would just kill them swiftly & gather the resources.

I noticed they were dead without respawn once I'd swept thru and the guards reacted.

Thx tho :)

K

kalzaketh

guess some tamers forfot the royal zoo collection, half of the animals are back now still need to get the yamandons back