• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event King's Audience: Regarding Yew - 9/28 7:30pm

EM Barnaby

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tomorrow (9/28) the King will be holding audiences at the Castle from 7:30 until 8:30. The purpose of this is to hear from those concerned about the decision over the fate of the Governorship of Yew. Those seeking audience will be admitted individually, or in small groups such that no disturbances will be made. If many are present, a strict time limit will be observed (seeing as this is being sandwiched between two scheduled player events).

[ooc...well, the above was sort of ooc anyway]

The King might be a little late to the party on this one, but with the speed things are moving (or at least what I can gather from those of you who have contact me) this is needed sooner rather than later. As an alternative to the meeting, if anyone has something they want said in regards to the accusations against the governor of Yew (including the recent statement that has been posted), they can pen a letter to the King (and email it to me!)in advance of the coming Governor's meeting.

Thank you.

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Those seeking audience will be admitted individually, or in small groups such that no disturbances will be made.
So, only if you want to say something will you be allowed into the room ? Will there be an audience of common folk for those who want to see what is going on and to keep up with what is going on ?