Kingdom Reborn art

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cirno

Purple Pony Princess
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dec 24, 2009
Birmingham, UK
stratics.com
In the recently necromanticised thread about enhancing the 2D client's art, I exploited Dermott's willingness to help with a request. At least one valiant effort later, he returned with an apology, and a recommendation to bring my request to you fine gentlemen and ladies.
And now I depart from the (coincidentally) flowery words, to deliver the meat of the request.

Through my own inability to keep plants alive for long enough for them to reach a stage of looking like plants, I seemingly missed a gem of the KR client hueing only the flowers.
My curiosity is piqued, and I pose this imposition upon your time:
If any among you possess screenshots of this phenomenon, would you be so kind as to post them here?

Gilmour

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 19, 2003
Drachenfels
www.knuckleheads.dk
improving 2d graphics will solve nothing, its outdated engine will have to be completly rebuilt in other to cope with improved details.

not to mention you can never get the same grade of animation details without a 3d engine like enhanced client use.

the 2d client is already struggling with all the content that has been added during the years, my mouse curser wont stop flickering. when the hand change direction, i have tried everything, while it works flawlessly in enhanced client.

atm im splittet if i like 2d or EC best.. they each got thier good and bad things, main bad things about ec is bugs obviously which i hope they will now do something about like they promise.