• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Kingdom of Dawn Township Banner Up

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
The Kingdom of Dawn Township Banner has been built by the Dark Overlady of UO, Mesanna. The banner was designed by Lord Gareth of Chesapeake. It is located in between the Royal Palace and the Dawn Tower. The Kingdom of Dawn is located in Felucca, so if visiting it in person, please take the appropriate precautions.

Thank you Lord Gareth and Mesanna.

WildStar
Grand Duchess
Kingdom of Dawn

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Congratulations to the Duchess WildStar and the Kingdom of Dawn. Well done Lord Gareth!

Nok

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congratulations Kingdom of Dawn! Nicely done. :thumbup1:

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
I think design number 57.365 turned out really well. I now understand from working with various members of the BRPA, Kingdom of Dawn and your EM staff, that Baja is one of the most unique and truly special shards in this game. To be completely honest, I was petrified to try and design a banner on the Baja shard and on top of that, for such a historic and still thriving kingdom.

I know the lovely Wildstar wrote this was designed by me, but the truth is it was designed by her and I. She had the lay out and I added to that. With that said, I would like to thank some people.

EM Seppo for looking at the previous designs that were hideous!!! I am sorry for designing ugly things LoL. Also thank you for taking the time to outline some guidelines and pointers along the way.

Mesanna....honestly, why didn't you take the paintbrush away? You know I am not ready for that level. I am sorry for hurting your eyes with ugly colors and previous designs.

Warder Dragon and Brytt, Thank you for showing me the rich history that is in the area. For sharing ideas and giving me your honest opinions.

Wildstar.....I'm going to keep this short and sweet, because you know I will go on forever. Youre simply amazing and I hope everyone has the chance to work with you.

Thank you everyone for giving me the opportunity to help design a banner on your shard. It was a really amazing experience, long.... but amazing! I would suggest to all townships on the shard to take a shot at designing. Its truly one of the most rewarding experiences in Ultima Online.