• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Khaleesi...

BrianATudor

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Time and time again I log in on Atlantic to find Vesper with no trade deal. This leaves 3 of my chars unplayable.... When I log in on my mage, Brit ALWAYS has a trade deal... Maybe we need a new governor.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Trinsic and Yew also have 5% SSI trade deals, could always just switch cities if the trade deal is vital to your template.

Lady Khaleesi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I apologize.. I do my best to get the trade deal on and checked it yesterday morning and it was still active. You can not do a trade deal until it runs out. So if it goes out while I am working, it has to wait until I get home. IF this is the only reason you are a Vesper Citizen then please do find another town that is on 24/7 I am not. I try my best to be here and again. If the trade deal is the ONLY reason one is a governor. than I guess I have failed. All the other stuff I have done, means nothing..

Yosef

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Khaleesi...one of the best governors, if not best governor this system has seen. She has turned a "dead" town into a hub for all player base. No-one has any idea how much time goes into this un-paid program. Keep up the good work Khaleesi! We're all lucky to have you!

If you think having your trade deal down for a couple hours is that bad...try coming to Minoc when we had NO trade deal for a month straight.

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
always a naysay in the bunch
for one she has been very busy with RL stuff,with the new job and the holidays.Gobnor is not a 24/7 job
WE LUBS OUR KHALESSI
SO GET OFF HER BACK. before meees unleash the farts ob war on yoos.

Deraj

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Time and time again I log in on Atlantic to find Vesper with no trade deal. This leaves 3 of my chars unplayable.... When I log in on my mage, Brit ALWAYS has a trade deal... Maybe we need a new governor.
Making the viability of your template depend on a system over which you have no control, seems like a very terrible idea.

Judas D'arc

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I log my Vesper characters in daily, sometimes at odd hours, and have never had this problem. As for your suggestion that Vesper needs a new governor ...

... eh, it's the holidays, so I won't bother being mean. So I'll say something nice about Khaleesi instead -- she's a great governor and I really appreciate all the hard work she's done making Vesper a great and inviting place to play.

Quacklebush

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wow really unplayable? what did u ever do before trade deals baby cakes? we check the stone every day and it has never been off more then a few hours, and only because it sometimes runs out at odd hours when the gov is not on. I use the the trade deal everyday and have never seen it off more then an hour, so ur either a troll or just unlucky to be on the few moments the trade deal was off. In any case theres only like 5 cites with ssi trade deal so try ur luck somewhere esle cause u clearly dont have a clue what is goin on in vesper if u think we need a new gov.

Lady Khaleesi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Thank you for your kind words and support! Its been a rough couple weeks with learning a new job and holidays on top of it.. As you who know me and how I love to play the game.. it is not because of disinterest... I love LIFE and I love game and I like to bring what I can here....

Lord Lew

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Khaleesi, shrug this off, you are a pillar in vesper. Being a governor, I know full well how much you do outside of the trade deal, and it s appreciated. This is a game first and foremost, life comes first! I myself missed the day I was supposed to turn on Trinsics trade deal, and my citizens and to Live without it for three days. As for Brit, I'm sure there are moments when the stone is deal less as well. We can't okay 24-7, if you can't handle that fact, I suggest you go outside and get some fresh air.

Bennu, maybe you can suggest that an option for auto renew for the trade deal be installed?

Lady Khaleesi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
And my new job is very Vesperian!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am launching ships all day long!!!!!!!!!!!!! *giggle giggle*

Lady Khaleesi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Auto renew would be awesome! I work 10 hour days.. so if my deal goes off at 10 am. .. I am sorry bout it not going to get done til I get home from work at 6............. and my day starts at 7am.....

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If I had to guess an Auto Renew option (DO NOT QUOTE ME ON THIS AS I AM GUESSING) was prob discussed but decided against as it is a means to keep the governors active and engaged (We dont have this problem on Atlantic I realize).

Honestly an hour or 12 lay over in trade deals isn't a 'problem' in my opinion.

As you were :)

Lamorak

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oooh, this is just like right out of Dicken's Christmas Carol. BrianATudor is checking his watch as Khaleesi waltzes in 10 minutes late to update the stone due to the fact that she was acting very selfish in making merry with her family the night before. Khaleesi promises that it will never happen again, and BrianATudor retorts that he has had enough and plans to "double her salary!" Furthermore, he promises to make good on his word to provide for her impoverished family and provide decent health care coverage so that her disabled son will survive until next Christmas. Later when she least expects it, he surprises her with a nice goose, and they all live happily ever after.