KFC Auction house auctions EM Made items

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Vladimere

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sep 21, 2009
Britain (Tram)
I myself asked both the KFC and the SHE auction houses to never auction items that I have given away to players without asking for permission as a personal favor.

Tonight the KFC auction did have items that was personally made by me and given out to players..

The items auctioned was a fishing pole, dagger, cloak and thigh boots.

They was Exceptionally Made and GM (Grandmaster) Marked just like a regular player would have made them and they contained no special properties.

The items auctioned was not special made by me just for them to auction off

The KFC Guild has a approved event that will be happening in the extremely near future.

Some to All of the gold collected from the auction will be given to players who help participate in the event as reward for information gathered when the event starts to unfold

If I give you an item you can be sure it is from me.

I was at the auction to verify that the items was made by me.

EM Vladimere

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Aug 30, 2009
Why does it matter? An item made by you...is the same as someone making a char named EM Vladimere and making the item...

Z

Zelda of Zed

Vlad,

Not that i am correcting you.. but we[SHE] were not asked about this.. least i was not.
I am looking at this from a shard view, its not quite fair to have items or items donated to ONE guild. unless you are going to do it for everyone. This is the issue we had with the runes, and the library that never came about. Or again like the rune that you locked down last night in luna because of the greifer who kept taking them. Are you going to do that for everyone? I am a mom.. i have 2 kids.. You have a lolly pop for one, you damn sure better have one for the other!!! Or you have a pissed off kid.

as for selling items that are listed from an em. Our auction house [SHE] will no longer carry or take ANY EM made items

Since there is no way to tell if the item is real or made by a greifer...

Zelda of Zed...

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Dec 17, 2006
Chesapeake
vboards.stratics.com
Tonight the KFC auction did have items that was personally made by me and given out to players..

The items auctioned was a fishing pole, dagger, cloak and thigh boots.

They was Exceptionally Made and GM (Grandmaster) Marked just like a regular player would have made them and they contained no special properties.

The items auctioned was not special made by me just for them to auction off

The KFC Guild has a approved event that will be happening in the extremely near future.

Some to All of the gold collected from the auction will be given to players who help participate in the event as reward for information gathered when the event starts to unfold

If I give you an item you can be sure it is from me.

I was at the auction to verify that the items was made by me.

EM Vladimere
Before this gets waaaaay out of hand lets just get the basics out of the situation. (Number one ill be the outside guy I could care less about items. My houses will explode if I put more in them.)

Question 1: What players?

Question 2: fishing pole Date Given Out, Given out where, Event, How Many?

Question 3: dagger Date Given Out, Given out where, Event, How Many?

Question 4: cloak Date Given Out, Given out where, Event, How Many?

Question 5: thigh boots Date Given Out, Given out where, Event, How Many?

Question 6: Why is KFC raiseing gold to give as prizes for an EM event? Even though it is being done between KFC and the EMs?

I ask these questions because normally if they are on my mind, they are on the minds of many many others. I am not here to start a fight or debate EA/Mythic policy but your going to need to get ALOT more detailed in what you posted. Ive never delt with EMs on the forums but, until I am told otherwise I will not back down from a post like this. Information NEEDS to be given. When my icq is lighting up with over 40 messages (YES 40) then somewhere we are missing the information. Hense the questions.

If you dont want to respond to them that is fine. If your boss has something to say about it that is fine as well. I just feel that if I have six questions within ten minutes of reading this then more information needs to be given.

I am friends with almost the entire staff of KFC auction and have a good relationship with Vladimere. So I hope they do not see this as an attack. Just some information needs to be filled in.

(Also! Anyone planning to take advantage of this situation or take cheap shots at the EMs think twice. Make sure what you post is constructive not destructive or personal attacks. Also dont try to push your own agenda. Stay on topic.)

B

Brucie Kibbutz

The items he sold/gave out were just random things he crafted, they had absolutely no tags on them at all except his name. It was nothing special.

They weren't hued, they weren't specially tagged, they had no mods, it was just a grandmaster crafted item by an EM.

He was trying to do something nice, and I think the gold was something for him to give out as rewards at his events, people need to give him room to breath.

Note: This wasn't toward you Gareth, this was toward the people that messaged you, and I would of indicated this same info to them.

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Dec 17, 2006
Chesapeake
vboards.stratics.com
No problem. Hate getting icq spammed over EM items heh. Then you get the rumor mill going and whatever else then big mess.

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Dec 17, 2006
Chesapeake
vboards.stratics.com
Message from EM Vladimere

The items was given away at different events.

A while back I held two fishing events.

At one of the events I gave away fishing poles.

Last week during the evening I poped in to chat a bit with players late in the evening and they brought me leather which I turned into Thigh Boots.

The same thing with the daggers and cloaks.

I cannot create gold checks to give away at a em or player event.

In the up coming event scheduled with KFC the gold raised from the auction will be given to players who in certain ways participate and no gold will be for personal use by me or by the KFC guild.

To tell when or where the gold will be given would spoil a soon to happen event as everyone would only show knowing that.

I know inquiring minds want to know and this time its better to wait so they can see why they was not told in advance

I do want players to remember that the Terms Of Service and the Rules of Conduct prohibit players from impersonating Employees past and present.

Making a char named EM Vladimere Violates the ToS and Rules of Conduct

EM Vladimere

R

RuthieJ

So Vlad any guild can pm or contact your for a guild event they think could be entertaining and you will attend? Cuz you just took a lollipop and i am thinking there might be other lil kids that might want one to??? I have seen the EM's so graciously attend events that were the purpose of a few people , but a whole guild? Luv the work all Em's do but if you are prepared to do it for one guild be ready for the others. Period. The End.

S

Sweet Delta Eb

Why is it just one guild is being given the chance to help raise gold for EM Events? I would think anybody with any common sense would understand that this would create a situation where the other guilds are being left out and a feeling of favoritism. O and why do they call it common sense? Because I find it to be more rare than common ...

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Dec 17, 2006
Chesapeake
vboards.stratics.com
As stated before.

1. If you want Em Vladimere or Em Dudley to attend an event all you need do is ask them to attend. Give them a date and time and they will try to show up.
(Sometimes they cannot)

2. Anyone with something like this may bring it to the EMs for consideration. If they get approved then they will work with you.

3. KFC wanted to have gold prizes for their event and raised the gold on their own. Em Vladimere cannot just say "Create items: 10,000,000 gold"