• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Keepers of Soulstones.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you have soulstones you are storing, please give whatever info you can here so that returners may contact you.

I have:
3 green soulstones - 112.5 resist, 2 empty, 1 green fragment - 105 bushido, accompanied by a holiday card addressed to SeyEokaM

1 blue soulstone - 95 anat in a NEW graduation box engraved for Aran Linvail from a house between Minoc Moongate and Vesper bridge.

OldAsTheHills

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have stored 13 Full soulstones of BlackRose of CWS...when that house IDOC.
I have have three unnamed soulstones from other IDOCs... but house owner was unnamed...
*stares*
Yahaxithonix

Whether you want to or not... soulstones should be stored in bank vaults.

The Cheapsuit

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If anyone have a 100 lockpicking soulstone please allow me to try and see if it's mine. Thank you.

S

Shalimar/Cleo

Sent you an icq Cheapy. You're welcome to test the stones I have (I think there's a few gm lockpick in the bunch)

Too many stones to list them all, so, if you return to Siege just contact me via general chat (the chat in the menu across the top of your screen when you log in) click chat, general, join then type a comma. Or, icq 9-626-593 (Elaine)

Named stones I have:

Pestilence
Destroyer
Death
Enervate

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I have a few too, think some are found in Safe Haven, can't remember.

You can get in my castle east brit from my shop in Luna if someone let you in or from NEW keep if you have access there. All my houses are linked together with teleporters.
Bags are anyone lockdown so you can test it.

P

PuddyMae

This is the list that I have. Sara Dale and Artful Dodger

Holiday card to Alad
3 stones and a frag
Resist spells, stealth, hiding, focus.

Peeka Boo holiday card and she was house owner
Frags
Resist spells, stealth, 3 with uses left on them

Maxx, South of Wrong by water rune.
One green full stone, 2 deco bless deeds

NEW box for Blaze
3 green stones House in Luna fell 7.22.08
And friend of library token
Parry, Peace, Swords

NEW box for Silver

NEW box for Woody Dirt
7 full stones
Ev int, Parry, Healing, Mace fighting and 3 empty

The above are stored at Artful Dodgers in Malas in Gilfane

Those listed below are stored at the Loot house in Gilfane,

NEW chest for Henry

NEW chest for Seren Devonf

Romard (Gil)
36 stones

Raz
Full and frags of stones
Also a Deed for a personal attendant owner Zaemis

Mo’Gluk (Gil)
His name is on most of the stones

NEW chest for Alrich Ironhand (Gil)
3 full stones and one frag

NEW chest for Grom
Also found in house frag and rune for Acme

Calibretto
Things from his Castle and of course his soulstones

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Gerbiler I got yer stones.

W

wavace

Lol, oh wow nice. Turn your account over to someone and a month later they let your house fall lol. Please tell me you atleast got all the good loot from that one as well.

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm pretty sure the soulstone you found are Soulstones Wavace found at a random IDOC. I have all of the soulstones to all accts stored safely in my Keep.

W

wavace

Oh great and I already left the bag of poop in your truck as payback. But yea there were soulstones I was collecting in the house from other IDOCs. If there are stones in there with the same skills that is the case.

Kas Althume

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A mate is considering coming back. Does anyone have his soulstones?

Character name was Kelden[CWS].
He had a tower in SE part of wispwood.
Atleast one soulstone has gm fishing on it.
He quit when i stopped playing (not paying) before the SA release, so 2 years back (approx).

That is all he can remember. ;)

S

Shalimar/Cleo

A mate is considering coming back. Does anyone have his soulstones?

Character name was Kelden[CWS].
He had a tower in SE part of wispwood.
Atleast one soulstone has gm fishing on it.
He quit when i stopped playing (not paying) before the SA release, so 2 years back (approx).

That is all he can remember. ;)
Try asking someone from GIL to ask their guildies, it's likely they would try to save any stones of guild members or allies... if they were at the idoc.

Failing that, it's possible that I have them, but Kelden would need to come to NEW and test them...there are a lot to try and the majority are nameless.
Just give me (Shalimar) a shout in gen chat or icq me at 9-626-593 (Elaine) if he wants to test.

Hope they turn up!

S

Salron

Hello this is Salron of siege. I lost like 10 soulstones over a year ago. If anyone has them would be greatly appreciated my ICQ is 609-074-271. Thanks so much

Kael

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For Keldon and Salron check with Shalimar

Both names seem very familar to me..I grabbed all stones and frags I found at IDOC's

Recently I passed them all along to Shal for safe keeping

A_Mhul

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone have my stones for Asmodi and Gabrielle?
I know I gave my keep to fallon of endor and apparently its no longer there. Lol logged in and was getting ganked by swamp monsters.

thelma1717

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hi all i have 3 soulstones on pac tram, 120 swords 100 stealth one emty. sw minoc large tower, xanthor owner, also looking 4 soulstones with, nadia firestorm = sargon-ash-kain ragewielder- draken darkforge and sage thanks i lost 15 soulstones with skills hope someone has them thanx

C

Cruxshadow

Lookin for soulstones for Enkil Visigoth. They would have been in the Thieves Den (2 story villa behind tower) in Barter Town. I think the house probably fell a year or so ago. Lemme know if yall have any idea where i might be able to find these. Thanks

S

Shalimar/Cleo

I've got 300+ stones from all over the joint Enkil, various players drop them off after they've been to idocs, so give me a shout in gen chat (I believe you said you had uninstalled icq) and I'll take you to test them.

M

Mitzlplik_SP

Anyone have stones for Carhartt? Might be Carharrt? Think I lost Tailor and Smithing,maybe some lower ones. I think the keep was north of Vesper,could be mistaken tho,been awhile. Thanks for lookin =)

M

Mavia

It has been a while since I have been on the shard....lost a few soulstones, when the house dropped....wondered if anyone had them...they should be under the name mavia...thx

atlanticScorpion

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On Atlantic server. I have a bunch of old Soulstone with no names on them.
and a few with names. here's the list.
Red owned by Short bus, 3 Green owned by AlexCargo, 2 Green owned by Kymic.
Greens, 8 with no skills or names, 91 parry, 85.1 ninjistu, 106.5 taylor.
Reds 5 no skills or names, 100 focus, 100 eval, 100 poison, 108.7 parry, 50 archery.
Blues, 4 no skills or names, 100 focus, 100 archery,
Frags, 50 taylor, 77.4 parry, 50 Balcksmith, 95.8 med, 100 ficus, 88.2 hiding.
Personal Bless deeds owned by Onigi, Dakota, Gilmore, Justice, Jeb Ironfist, Saint oni, Lex, Sarah, Hanover Fiste,Kassie, Mar Thorne, Khan, Whee, Slim, Jack hammer, Tyche Frotuna. And a personel Attendent deed for Cerebus. I just got to figure where to display em. Unless Petra Fyde wants to set up a house to do hold and display em all. rolleyes:

Kelden

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey folks
Does people still have stores of soulstones I could take a look at?
Should be the name Kelden on them, and there's fishing, inscription, hiding, and some more - was a couple of fragments too - but dont really remember what was on the rest.

V

Vacuous

I have a collection of soulstones belonging to Cyst, Soiled Loincloth and Unknown.

Wee Willie

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I have alot of unknown soulstones so ask Garfield, Marshmellow Man or myself and we'll see about looking thru the

M

Malornot

names Maladen lost a few when my house fell down a little past the south entrance of Luna cant remember what was on them but it was about 4 0r 5 years ago thanks

A_Mhul

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone have stones for Asmodi, Gabrielle or Po?
Seems I lost them again... >.<

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I have soulstones that belong (I think) to the following:

Yor De'Mize
Dane Everhue
Denver
Charlie Brown
Luck / Zerial
Kas
Random
Ikon / Ugly
Liz Borden
Dyno - Claimed.
Jr Ingot
Yumi / P E N
Fearofdeath
Gabrielle / Po

Last edited:

Mithrandir Stormcrow

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I found 12 full soutones and 5 frags last night at a idoc belonging to a player named Moxas. I will hold on to them for now. Please let me know if you may know this person so I can get you the frags and full stone.

Last edited:

Harabec_LS

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking for soulstones for Harabec or The Professional, pm if you have any :)

Last edited:

Lorddog

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
group of 2 red (unknown)

group of 17 green -
blacksmith 85.6
fencing 71
magery 100
swords 79.2
ninja 57.5
fletching 48.8
hiding 100
detect hidden 58
necro 99.5
parry 71.1
tactics 93
anat 110
bushido 98.5
animal training 50.1
vet 80
(few unused)

1 of the groups was found behind my house in west of mako town (by mts).

these were found before they added the labels to them. 5 years go?

Last edited:

Mithrandir Stormcrow

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Looking for my lost soul stones in the names of Hudson Abadeer and Stormcrow. My 18x18 outside the city of Cove fell about 7ish months ago. Any info will be helpful. ty

Lai Tash

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Anyone got mine? Thinking of coming back. And yes? i should've kept them in the bankbox i know.

PwnBroker

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Don't suppose anyone has chums soul stones?

Seks, trask, echo, kaspar, and chumlee ;)

Thanks in advance

Thegirlyouloved2hate

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I have stored 13 Full soulstones of BlackRose of CWS...when that house IDOC.
I have have three unnamed soulstones from other IDOCs... but house owner was unnamed...
*stares*
Yahaxithonix

Whether you want to or not... soulstones should be stored in bank vaults.
I am pretty sure when I let my House on Marble Island fall...and I did because it entertained me. Anyway I am pretty sure all my Soul stones were put right into the trash .lol ...Ahh SP it is what it is.

Tekagi

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hello, iam looking for my friends soulstones. His name is Arugal. He is a returning player from GIL. Had a house in Zento. Right corner of the island. If you have his soulstones. Please contact me. :)