• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Kasee+ Danse and Wildfire and girls

K

Kasee

for some reason my Danse account has wandered into the VOID, not to be found.

*This happens everytime I lose one computer and end up getting another....*

This being said...IF I pop up making commits on other threads...I am usually checking on friends. Feels funny to have been around in one form or another for so long, lose a computer and cannot find out why my username and password are no longer exceptive. (Maybe I gave the MOD a dirty look or sumthing...):cool:

But..I am looking or information, and so far I have not found what it is I need.

All these new SA resources from the new critters...what can they be used for.

I have built the bon fire...now light the match!

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you're talking about your Stratics account, and not your UO account, right??

T

Tovladian Soltyr

From what I've seen Danse, is most of those items obtained from the new critters are used in Imbuing. I've personally yet to fully explore the expansion myself but I'm taking it one day at a time :). I was one of the late comers to SA not getting it officially until September 19th-ish I think.

K

Kasee

My UO account is fine..it is the Stratics one that I seem to be hexed by...:dunce:

Just wondered..I am running out of lock downs in my house trying to keep all the goods I get of those new critters....I will keep looking.:thumbup: