• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Kardos' New Auction : Legendary Armors + Splintering Weaps. Featuring item 25% Splint Butcher Knife.

Christina Kardos

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Hello guys and gals!

Welcome to Kardos' New Auction

There are no strict rules on bid increments but please keep it reasonable.

Ten minutes rule applies

Auction ends on:
Saturday February 28th, at 6 pm PST
Saturday February 28th, at 9 pm EST
Sunday March 1st, at 2 am GMT
Sunday March 1st, at 3 am CET

All items are on Atl. Gold will be accepted either on Atlantic or Europa.

The featuring item (call it number 0) with 50 mil reserve (The only item with a reserve on this auction) is :

http://i61.***********/r10i1s.png

Then comes 12 nice armor pieces with no reserves:

http://i60.***********/312to8z.png

Finally 10 nice 20% Splintering Weapons with no reserve! :
http://i58.***********/qx9lw9.png

Item 0 - Item 12 : SOLD
Item 13: No reserve
Item 14: Crazy White Boy - 2 mil
Item 15: DJad - 5 mil
Item 16: Crazy White Boy - 2 mil
Item 17: No reserve
Item 18: No reserve
Item 19: Crak Lord - 5 mil
Item 20: No reserve
Item 21: No reserve
Item 22: No reserve
(Will update all these numbers with highest bids)

I reserve to sell item 0 only if the 50 mil reserve is met.

Please Pm or Post any bids.

Thank you for your time,
Christina Kardos.

Last edited:

Christina Kardos

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Important :

The forum is been locked down on Thursday in order for stratics to prepare the new site. It will be brought up again either on Friday or on Saturday.

This means that if its brought up on Saturday this auction will probably be over before you get a chance to bid.

If therefore you are interested in one of these pieces bid now because you might not get another chance to do so.

If not, I am happily going to sell these pieces to The Turk and Crazy White Boy with who I ve traded before and know that they are reliable and trustworthy :)

Thanks,
Christina Kardos.

Christina Kardos

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Items 1-12 have been sold to the Turk. Smooth and fast trade.

I know that the auction ends on Saturday/Sunday but due to the forums being brought down I decided to sell these items now :)

Thanks,
Christina Kardos.

BBear

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is just sad.....Another seller making an auction and then..... well... doing whatever they please. And people complain about buyers not making the purchase on the piece they won. Another seller on my DO NOT BUY FROM list.

Christina Kardos

Sage
Stratics Veteran
BBear I am sorry to hear that :( perhaps you will reconsider.

However, I did sell those pieces to the highest bidder, I just sold some pieces (the armor pieces and item 0) a bit earlier (Thursday instead of Sunday) and I did so after giving a one day notice and for a very good reason: I did not know for how long the forums were going to be down.

These were my items and I had the right to sell them to the highest bidders before the end of the auction. You guys had 5 days and I never saw some of you express interest: where you waiting in order to buy cheap by bidding 5 minutes before the auction was over?

If you fail to see the reasoning that I acted the way I did its okay : never buy from me again stuff that are apparently worth x5 in game. Its your lose.

Last edited:

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Turk I'm interested in #10 if you want to sell it PM thank you

Christina Kardos

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Ok no problems. I just saw at the top it ends 1st march 2am GMT. It's only 10am here in the uk so I thought it had until tonight.
These damn times always confuse me, so do forgive me if I am wrong but if its 10 am, and the auction ended at 2 am, isnt that like 8 hours late?

Last edited:

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
These damn times always confuse me, so do forgive me if I am wrong but if its 10 am, and the auction ended at 2 am, isnt that like 8 hours late?
Yea tell me about it. Timezones and auctions suck!

I think for the UK end time it would of been 28th Feb at 2am. This would then be 9pm EST.

I'm not 100% sure myself to be honest mate. That's why I always miss out on the auctions LOL!

Christina Kardos

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I think and what I ve seen from other auctions that the auction ended approx 10 hours ago.

The end time for UK is March 1, 2:00am right? am stands for before noon, thus 2:00 am means 2:00 in the morning... 2 hours after midnight, 2 hours since the day has changed to Sunday. Now its almost noon in the UK... 12 hours since the day has changed.

Well at least this is how I understand it.

Can anyone help us understand it better? :)