KalVasTENKI

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
S

SUPRsalad

lol, i saw that and wondered if anyone was going to call it.
i got the same kind of thing the other day in OT thread.
someone thought i was ******** because I said 'ejacation'.
hahaha its like *golf clap* congratulations, you can't tell when
you're being condescended. ignorance, must surely be
bliss :thumbsup:

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 23, 2009
Ah yes. After I posted that I looked it up but wasn't going to edit my post. In my perspective , words that are on Urban Dictionary aren't words. Also it looks like you didn't know it was a word until you Google'd it yourself. :dunce:

SouthernRageLNR

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 7, 2008
Ah yes. After I posted that I looked it up but wasn't going to edit my post. In my perspective , words that are on Urban Dictionary aren't words. Also it looks like you didn't know it was a word until you Google'd it yourself. :dunce:
I knew what the word meant, I was giving you some good advice about using google before inserting your foot into your mouth.

S

SUPRsalad

He ain't called Southern Rage for nothin.. Pretty sure those guys invented the word idjut. They also invented cole-slaw, collard greens, ham steak, red-eye gravy, boiled peanuts, grits, moonshine, and other culinary abominations. I almost starved to death down there. How do you folks eat that stuff?

*wants someone to ask him what red-eye gravy is*

M

Malimus

So what is red-eye gravy? I imagine its something pretty nasty. \

*Edit*
NvM i found out...

Red-eye gravy is a thin sauce often seen in the cuisine of the Southern United States and associated with the country ham of that region. Other names for this sauce include poor man's gravy, bird-eye gravy, bottom sop and red ham gravy. The gravy is made from the drippings of pan-fried country ham that has been mixed with black coffee. The same drippings, when mixed with flour, make the flavoring for a white gravy. Red-eye gravy is often served over ham, cornbread, grits, or biscuits.