• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Kahn/Hel... Thank you

G

Your donation to the memory is well apreciated. Now what to do with those parrots!

I

imported_Elmer Fudd

Kelmo, ive been away, in memory?
did siege loose somoene in a more real way?

G

No Kahn donated a house to help us with Aeric's memorial. The memorial will be special. Before it is all done we will have the entire shard involved. Even old folk that do not even play. *smiles*

That is all I have to say for now.

K

Kat SP

I echo Kelmo's sentiments. Thank you, Hel! I was sorry I didn't get to meet you, but please know your generosity is greatly appreciated.

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know hes got a castle or a keep over near the Trinsic swamplands. Not sure if thats the one.

I

imported_Krystal

<blockquote><hr>

Your donation to the memory is well apreciated. <u>Now what to do with those parrots!</u>

[/ QUOTE ]

that line shoulda gave it away lol

G

The one in Umbra when you cross the bridge that has alot of old parrots named after alot of the old VMP

G

Aye. Thank you Kahn/Hel. Your generosity is very much appreciated!

As for the parrots, either throw them in the trash barrel or lock them down in Mr. T's house!

N

Nerf-Herder

<blockquote><hr>

Aye. Thank you Kahn/Hel. Your generosity is very much appreciated!

As for the parrots, either throw them in the trash barrel or lock them down in Mr. T's house!

[/ QUOTE ]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!