K of S Recruiting

• Thread starter Lord Urza
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
L

Lord Urza

I will be recruiting 1 or 2 people at a time.

Looking for very new to uo players, 21+ years of age. Mostly looking for less experienced players but im not restricting it to that.

The purpose of this guild will not be to build another power guild based on #'s, but to build a group of positive people who want to lead by example and put friendship above drama, loot, and faux power.
Players who want to learn and grow together and pass on the experience they gain to less experienced guild mates to come.

<>Rules of Conduct<>

Players may not pk/murder another player, tho consensual pvp is permitted

Players must keep there guild tag showing at all times, showing there accountability for there actions publicly, and so that proper discipline can be enforced on any guild members who lower the integrity of the guild

Uphold all of the guilds values at all times, do not steal, do not lie, do not scam, or grief , harass ect. be considerate and be mature.

The guild will require team focus, not personal focus, loot focus.

Make friends in the guild, make friends in the community, lead by example.

Personal attacks in game, or on forums will not be permitted, goes back to upholding the guilds values

No members of this guild will be allowed to have another character in any other guilds unless that other guild is a member of this guilds alliance.

HAVE FUN AND ENJOY THE GAME

Im not recruiting characters, skill sets, or armor sets. Im recruiting good, honest, fun, positive people.
New members will be entered at ronin level for at least 7 days ( 1 week) after that if there have been no issues they will become full members.

PM me if interested!

G

grandpa otis

Hey, I know it's only been couple days but was wondering if you've had any takers,,just curious as to the mindset of the shard,,personally, I like your concept and wish you well and lotsa luck!

L

Lord Urza

So far, no real interest.
Im not looking to do things quickly with this however, I plan to take my time, and make sure each person is right for the guild.
I only want people I belive will represent me, the guild, and our alliance in the best of lights.

Im not interested in recruiting for numbers, in fact this guild will probably remain rather small. (Quality over Quantity, Quality of personality that is)

Im only wanting to take 1 or 2 "new player" type members at a time, So Im not spread thin trying to teach, and advise several people at once.
Allso I want to have time to really get to know each member personally, and really become true friends.

Im allso of course looking for any experienced players who belive in the concept I have for this guild. To focus on training new players, and trying to get them to focus on community over power gaming.
Any experienced player like this who would like to be a part of what I hope to do is more then welcome to contact me.

I thank you Grandpa Otis for your kind words of support.
I know we both have our love of role playing in common, Tho this wont be a stricly role playing guild, your experience and personality would allways be welcome, I know you from the forum well enough to tell that you are a good person, who holds the values of this guild I hope to bring together.

L

Lord Urza

Im afraid not,
having a hard time doing any promoting in game, due to my books getting trashed, but I will continue to try to bring things together, being patient here.

L

Lord Urza

That you very much Llwyd. I too was a uo hermit for a long time, but have been enjoying being in an alliance since joining. I shoulda got in with a good group of people earlie...but anything worth the effort is worth waiting for.

I still belive the R/P Town is a great idea! It could be so much fun and maybe a project for (KofS) in some future days if numbers increase, and a good spot is found, Or just the legends community.

L

Lord Urza

*Bump* Know its been a long time, Recruiting again as the first time around was slow, maybe more luck now!
If this sounds like a guild you might be interested in PM me to talk.

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 11, 2010
Chesapeake/Atlantic
Your Idea is a Noble one. It is my belief that it could work but you might have to recruit from outside the game itself for new players. Perhaps promoting the game in some way in the real world would gain more new players. I will add a link to UO on my website! Good Luck!

L

Lord Urza

Iv been working on a few friends now for a couple years, I try quite hard.
Gunna have to break down and pay for accounts for em to get em hooked.

S

skeletonbones

u could always try some of those "enhanced interrogation techniques." i hear they work wonders. j/k ;p