• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Justice quest: where's Gregorio?

J

JPDefault

...I can't seem to find that brigand anywhere!
I've looked on Stratics guides and it should be in Skara Brae mainland, but there I only find a "blue named" Gregorio the Brigand, whom I cannot even harm.

J

JPDefault

I must believe I'm in the wrong place, then (50°53' S, 36°0' W)...

Aurelius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He's certainly red to me, only thing I can guess is it's related to you are still being a 'young' character - anyone else with a 'young' able to go see if that's what is causing the problem?

Edit : Hah, that's a hell of a bug! He was red to me - so I went into town, spoke to Natalie, got the quest to kill him... and now he's blue and can't be hurt - although in war mode, I can attack him, just can't hurt him...

RawHeadRex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yep still not working it seems. im able to disarm him with my wrestler mage and with two ev's plus poison results in every five minutes him losing 20% health to only heal it back fast while poisoned.

update: logged in with another character who has not taken the quest yet and the lil bastich shows up red. but when i attack him it says, "You are not allowed to damage this NPC unless your on the Guilty Quest."

he's still disarmed from my last visit but we cant hurt each other when hes red. utterly stupid.

update 2: accepted quest and he's blue now ... this seems like an easy fix wtf ?

gortman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was just going to post a thread asking why Gregorio was blue when I accepted the quest from Lady Natalie in Skara Brae...must be a bug.

Has anyone here submitted a bug on this?