• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Justice Island?

Prime.

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone have a rune to this no longer reachable island?

Will even pay for a ride onto it =)

Keira

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If the island is on this link below, then the 1st Ter Mur Rune Library has it. 1st house to the east from the moongate. We have tmap books that use the Goodman location system.

Goodmans - islands

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
nope, it's the island in the lake.

The ability to sail to it was removed before Lake Austin ever existed (in fact, before Trammel existed, IIRC), so any Fel rune would be one that someone cross-sharded. Any Trammel rune is also from another shard, but from where someone used the old moonstone system to jump from the Fel Island to its Trammel counterpart, then marked.

I've always wanted to go there, myself...

Prime.

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah! Really want to place a house there lol =( Guess I'll check on other shards and x-fer a rune back

Keira

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow. that is pretty amazing history about this island. Cool!

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Yeah, in the old days, you could a boat on that lake - which came to an abrupt end when people discovered that you could "sail over" the waterfall, turning the boat into a flying ship. Hilarity ensued from there.

Now, boats won't work there, because the difference in Z axis from the oceans.

KingX

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I might just have to return i believe I had been there on Lake Austin so I might very well have a rune, if only there was a way to check for this kind of thing

*EDIT* Account activated ill check for the rune after i re-download

Prime.

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
King! Would love a ride there! Assuming you're not going to place a house on it :p

KingX

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Rune was given to Arwen along with runes to a few other places I dont think you can get to anymore :)

S

Sindris

I had runes to both the trammel and Fel version of those islands. Whoever got all my rune books should give them a look through. Both facets had houses on them already last time I looked.